Weekend footy 15/16th

Nigel

Tim Sherwoods actions lately are completely bemusing. I think a few weeks ago there was a chance he'd get that job, but he comes across as being so out of his depth as a manager when he's not winning. It's like he doesn't know how to change a game with tactics so he just shouts at the players.

Tim Sherwoods actions lately are completely bemusing. I think a few weeks ago there was a chance he'd get that job, but he comes across as being so out of his depth as a manager when he's not winning. It's like he doesn't know how to change a game with tactics so he just shouts at the players.

Any idea who Les Ferdinand was talking to?

"Yes.. YOU.. Stay there!.. YES.. YOU.. STAY THERE! JUST STAY THERE!"

:D

Vidic red, is he out of our game as that was his second red this season?

Think so. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

It's a good thing if Ferdinand replaces him.

Once again the pundits annoy me...

Rightly talking about Sturridge's dive, which got Vidic sent off.  When Suarez dived against Guzan all the pundits were saying the keeper shouldn't have given Suarez the option.

Where's the consistency?  Either Vidic shouldn't be giving Sturridge the opportunity to dive or neither instance should've resulted in a penalty - which would've been correct IMO.

So annoying to see them guffawing away in the studio!!   :rant: 

They consistently defend the side who they think have the most fans watching their show. 

• Like 2

If you check out the redkop forum there are some really telling comments on there about the dive. I just hate them and I knew I would find stuff like this right away in the sturridge thread when someone mentions it.

With regards to the 'dive' - would people rather he kept his foot in and ran the risk of missing the rest of the season?
Vidic went to ground and dived in, connecting or not it should be a pen.

He didn't dive. Was a definite penalty.

Please take your petty morals out of my sport. You're ruining my fun.
Sturridge doing what he did was smart. Smartness should be rewarded over Vidic's decision, which was dumb.

The dive was great.
Didn't play all that well and still had a big impact on the game, found Suarez very well for the first pen, won one himself and got an assist for Suarez's goal (albeit fortuitously).
If he can be sub-standard and still contribute like that then I'll take it.

Who honestly gives a shit if he dived? Not like other teams don't do it against us!

You go to grounding in the box & don't take the ball the chances are it's going to be a penalty.
That was desperate from Vidic.

Just unreal how deluded some fans are, really is.

Edited by vandaq

Â