Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Tom Ince signs for Hull for as little as 3.5 million

incredible, you can't tell me Hull have more funds than we do, takeover or no takeover

So much for re-joining Liverpool or playing for Inter. He is vastly overrated. That price is probably more reflective of his overall ability.

Tom Ince is average at best, that is why he was scratching around for a club last January and ended up on Palace's bench. Has a massive opinion of himself,which probably comes from his dad. Ask any Blackpool fan how he behaved on and off the pitch when his Paul was manager.

Blues came close to signing James Rodriguez and Gareth Bale 

There is an interview on Youtube where Mcleish is on Goals on Sunday saying how close he was to signing Bale but I am pretty sure it was total bullshit. I read Redknapp's book and he said he has no interest in letting Bale go what so ever.

They are both massive cocks but I believe 'Arry on this one.

• Like 1

Blues came close to signing James Rodriguez and Gareth Bale

There is an interview on Youtube where Mcleish is on Goals on Sunday saying how close he was to signing Bale but I am pretty sure it was total bullshit. I read Redknapp's book and he said he has no interest in letting Bale go what so ever.

They are both massive cocks but I believe 'Arry on this one.

I agree that they're both massive cocks but Redknapp said Gerrard asked him on the phone to be England manager to which Gerrard said it was a load of bollocks!! 2 massive egomaniacs!

Is it time for the Milner rumour yet?

don't like picking players from tournaments but that Yeltsin Tejeda could do a job in front of our back 4 and has energy to burn. Plus I doubt he would cost anything out of our budget

Marcus Berg...wasn't he some top scorer in under 21 tournament? Safe to say his career hasn't gone to plan.

Spent over a year out of football I think.

Most valuable player in the the Greek league last season playing for Panathinaikos. Scored a hat-trick in the cup final. Advise to any young player, don't sign for Hamburg  ;)

• Like 2

Marcus Berg...wasn't he some top scorer in under 21 tournament? Safe to say his career hasn't gone to plan.

Most valuable player in the the Greek league last season playing for Panathinaikos. Scored a hat-trick in the cup final. Advise to any young player, don't sign for Hamburg ;)

Did he take a year off before that?

Most valuable player in the the Greek league last season playing for Panathinaikos. Scored a hat-trick in the cup final. Advise to any young player, don't sign for Hamburg ;)

Did he take a year off before that?

Yes he apparently did because of a bad hip, he had hip surgery. I must admit I forgot about Marcus, good to see he could comeback to a high-level.

• Like 1

He would have.

A three year deal for a player who will turn 34 this season is an offer not many clubs would match tbf..

Whilst he has never had pace, that is a hell of a risk to be taken.

Is Michael Standing still his agent? He can plan his retirement off this one.