Villa Season Ticket Details revealed

andykeenan

Buying a season ticket would be a waste of time. I read a statistic the other day that shocked me.

Since the formation of the football league in 1888, no other club has gone longer then Aston Villa without winning 2 consecutive home games in the same season.

Is that not the most embarrassing statistic off all time.

Buying a season ticket would be a waste of time. I read a statistic the other day that shocked me.

Since the formation of the football league in 1888, no other club has gone longer then Aston Villa without winning 2 consecutive home games in the same season.

Is that not the most embarrassing statistic off all time.

When did we attain that record? Couldve been 50 years ago, for example, which would have nothing to do with getting a season ticket right now Edited by P3te

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is fascinatingly cheeky, how , after winning less than 10 games a season for over 4 seasons, staff from the club call to see if you are paying up front for a seasons football and us not knowing what we are buying in to..... no other business would contemplate it....not even an attempt to explain or a sales pitch to say why we should.... we are treated like bloomin' lemmings.

Until you  know what you are saying yes to, how on earth can you make an informed decision, Would Randy Lerner do that? I don't think so.

We go to the game to be entertained and hopefully win football matches....we have been quite a distance from that hope in recent years.....with all the known trials and tribulations that we do know of, we are now asked to pay up front.

...look I understand the job they have to do and its all part and parcel of their remit, but hey, is that our problem.

..as this football club stands right now and the way they operate, you could understand every fan saying, I will pay as I go.....We have little trust in things getting any better,so we will pay as we go, not unreasonable due to the circumstances of the past and the current scenario.

you have had your austerity programme and now we will have ours.

Season tickets only really work when you can have complete faith that every sinew is being stretched to get winning football played ( not suggesting they are happy losing, different argument).....If you think that is the case....pay up.

Edited by TRO

im thinking of renewing by the end of the month, the 2 blokes i go with will vehemently refuse to renew until about 2 days before the 1st game next season, if they decide to sit somewhere else can i change my seat? 

Â