Villa Season Ticket Details revealed

andykeenan

Considering the utter shite we've been forced to endure in the last 3 seasons the least the club could have done is cut the price for people who HAD ST's over that period.

Considering the utter shite we've been forced to endure in the last 3 seasons the least the club could have done is cut the price for people who HAD ST's over that period.

Or at least chuck in a couple of free cup tickets as a thank you.

Or at least chuck in a couple of free cup tickets as a thank you.

I think they will struggle to give away cup tickets for free based on the past few seasons

What I don't understand is why would anyone renew Monday?! Even if you know you're going to keep your season ticket why pay them three months before you need to, or start your 'interest free' payments three months earlier than you need to? Can't think of one reason financially or footballing that would make you think "yes Villa, you can have my money early for zero reason!". Should have at least given you 20% Villa cash for March renewals, 15% for April Renewals and 10% for May renewals. I'm not sure they have a marketing team at Villa...

I think it should be a flat fee based on us finishing 10th then at the end of the season you get incremental refunds for anything below 10th and likewise an incremental top up is paid for each place above 10th. That for me would be a very fair way of pricing.

heres a plan....... avfc wont get top 4 so 5th spot is 100% of renew fee..lets say £400 average..if avfc finish 4th from bottom the st is reduced by a lower %,

the idea is the lower down the league will reflect on the price of st. YOU GET WANT YOU PAY FOR, when mon had a team the prices went up,fair enough,now its time the st reflects the team.

why would a supplier do that when the customer continues to pay, it makes no business sense

Oh and well done Villa for making the under 16 price now an under 18 price.

Shame you couldn't do it two **** years ago as I've had to pay full whack for my lad since he was 16.

After 11 years I won't be renewing. Moving away due to work but that's immaterial as the football we've played over the last 4 years made my mind up for me. It's a shame as when we play well and are entertaining, there's no better experience but sadly those days are just too few and far between.

• Like 1

Â