Pelle

Your dream final  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Your dream final

• Liverpool- Manchester United
    • Liverpool- AC Milan
    • Chelsea- Manchester United
    • Chelsea- AC Milan

As we all know the teams who'd reach the semi-finals in the CL are decided and it turned out to be 3 english teams and AC Milan. Good for England. But which would be your dream final out of these options?

Mine would be Liverpool- Manchester United mostly because of the rivalry between the clubs. The games between the 2 always uses to be a hell of a game who's got everything. Fight, passion, good football, etc. I'd love to see that final. Which would also mean that an english team would win it and I'd love that.

Up to you.

BTW, I think Milan will win it all, somehow, but I really hope not. Hate them.

"Dream" Champions league final?

I'd say I have a passing interest and will probably watch it, but I can't see why anyone other than the fans of the teams involved and ITV would have a "dream final"

Ok, "dream" might be exaggerating, but still. Can't you just see the other picture of it for once? :P Your favoured final out of these 4? :)

Of course I dream about a CL-final with Villa winning again, but these are the facts this season.

I don't care WHO wins it as long as it is NOT Chelsea. Absolutely anyone else. Please please let it not be Chelsea. So I've gone for a ManUre - Liverplop final.

I don't give a toss about the CL final, just so long as AC Milan win it

precisely thetrees. Went for Chelsea v AC Milan as Chelsea winning would be quite funny to see how Jose gets treated by his boss. The bad thing of course would be another English team winning it!

Me id like Villa v Bayern again

yeah Sorensen can be Rimmer :-) , Angel can be Withe and Young can be Morley

sadly that would mean the mazzy run would result in the cross going to the wrong place and the shot going out off the post for a goal kick :-)

ManU vs Chelsea with a small thermonuclear explosion in the pre match entertainment should do nicely

What sort of a competition draws the semi final before the quarters have been played? Joke competition

Â