Pelle

Your dream final  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Your dream final

• Liverpool- Manchester United
    • Liverpool- AC Milan
    • Chelsea- Manchester United
    • Chelsea- AC Milan

I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it...................... then mopping up the other competitions to take the "quadruple"...........

Then just after their last final a HUGE gambling, match fixing, corruption ring was exposed clearly demonstrating that Chelsea have bought off all their key opponents, referees and UEFA/FIFA officials. They are fined to the tune of millions, stripped of all their titles, relegated down several leagues and Abramovich gets sent down for decades and is extradited back to russia to serve his sentence in some siberian hell hole jail.............

That would be my dream final..............

I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it...................... then mopping up the other competitions to take the "quadruple"...........

Then just after their last final a HUGE gambling, match fixing, corruption ring was exposed clearly demonstrating that Chelsea have bought off all their key opponents, referees and UEFA/FIFA officials. They are fined to the tune of millions, stripped of all their titles, relegated down several leagues and Abramovich gets sent down for decades and is extradited back to russia to serve his sentence in some siberian hell hole jail.............

That would be my dream final..............

If Carlsberg made finals...

I'll probably watch some of the highlights, but I'm not too interested to be honest.

My "dream" final would involve a massive chasm opening up in the pitch and all of the players being sucked in.

ManU vs Chelsea with a small thermonuclear explosion in the pre match entertainment should do nicely

Sounds good, but better that happens at a league game at the theatre of hate, taking out 75000 glory hunters in the process

Dream CL final? Villa vs Luton Town reserves. We'd stand a good chance of winning that one ;)

I don't much care for any of the 4 teams but I hare Man Utd more than any of them. So as long as they lose..

Â