Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

Citeh will have someone sent off.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuit

fingers crossed

i love biscuits! did notice ITV try and give him a sly dig as the man who kept toure out of the team, criminally underrated player

Busquets isn't

He's one of those that almost everybody likes to call underrated, surely that doesn't make him underrated?

Barca would settle for 0-0 as well. Bit worrying when both teams would probably settle for it. When Barca are struggling like this I don't know why they don't stick Messi out on the right wing, he used to be amazing out there and it would force City to defend differently. At the moment they just pass it sideways 30 yards out, Messi hardly gets any scraps.

Citeh will have someone sent off.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuit

fingers crossed

i love biscuits! did notice ITV try and give him a sly dig as the man who kept toure out of the team, criminally underrated player

Busquets isn't

He's one of those that almost everybody likes to call underrated, surely that doesn't make him underrated?

He's really not appreciated by English commentators and pundits. He doesn't have the eye catching style of play of Toure yet he's an absolute linchpin for both his teams.

• Like 1

Martinez is so good. Really wish he was managing us :(

Roberto? From everton?

Yup  - He's a pundit on ITV. Very articulate and clearly knows what he's on about. 

For what it is worth, I think he is a good manager too but I don't know if he'd do a great job with us. Let us not forget that Wigan went down last season.

Â