Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

I actually want Lambert to be sacked, just so the next manager struggles and people finally wake up to Lerner. We might be a championship side by then though.

Wahey. Get behind the team.

I'll just pretend we are unlucky and everything is bright and beautiful cheers. Can you give me any tips?

• Like 2

Benteke has been shocking, really poor touch and lack of awareness whenever the ball finds its way to him.

Depressing sight just then where Delph was in a position to pass on the edge of their area, but our forwards were all bunched up and static, hidden among their defence. Shit shape to this team.

Cmon Albrighton.

Benteke don't care. Either way he's off in the summer no matter what happens to this club

I struggle to see him being a success at a top club, his approach play is putrid.

Nobody is slagging off the West Ham line up now are they

They're still shit. We're about even on the shitness scale, save for two individual mistakes.

I'll say it again like I did before the game. If I could do a straight swap, no cash then I'd take Downing, Nolan and Noble over Tonev, KEA and Westwood or Sylla.

I'd also have Tomkins and Collins instead of Clark and Baker.

Which is just tragic.

• Like 1

Nobody is slagging off the West Ham line up now are they

They're still shit. We're about even on the shitness scale, save for two individual mistakes.

I'll say it again like I did before the game. If I could do a straight swap, no cash then I'd take Downing, Nolan and Noble over Tonev, KEA and Westwood or Sylla.

I'd also have Tomkins and Collins instead of Clark and Baker.

Which is just tragic.

Agreed.

I actually want Lambert to be sacked, just so the next manager struggles and people finally wake up to Lerner. We might be a championship side by then though.

Wahey. Get behind the team.

I'll just pretend we are unlucky and everything is bright and beautiful cheers. Can you give me any tips?

SNN1411A-682_947790a.jpg

• Like 2