Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

@Mark Albrighton Surprisingly it is one of the few days in the last 20 years where I have not wore a hat. Beanie, baseball, woolly... I've normally got one on from morning to night.

Widely known as the "Mike Love Syndrome" 😁

11 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

it is one of the few days in the last 20 years where I have not wore a hat. Beanie, baseball, woolly... I've normally got one on from morning to night.

That’s your name added to the list 

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Is this list... good?

No   :)

In the list of crimes against humanity  , wearing hats is sandwiched  between people that cycle wearing Lycra and people who put gravy on fish

55 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

No   :)

In the list of crimes against humanity  , wearing hats is sandwiched  between people that cycle wearing Lycra and people who put gravy on fish

Wearing hats as protection against the weather is fine. Wearing hats indoors, however, should be an indictable offence. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Wearing hats as protection against the weather is fine. Wearing hats indoors, however, should be an indictable offence. 

yeah I'll go with that , long as you include driving a car as "indoors"  ...

tbf the OP said he wears one from morning to night, so he's beyond redemption however one defines it :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

yeah I'll go with that , long as you include driving a car as "indoors"  ...

tbf the OP said he wears one from morning to night, so he's beyond redemption however one defines it :)

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

yeah I'll go with that , long as you include driving a car as "indoors" 

The inside of my car was so **** ing freezing yesterday morning I kept my hat on for five minutes, until the heating kicked in, then took it off. Do I get a pass? 

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The inside of my car was so **** ing freezing yesterday morning I kept my hat on for five minutes, until the heating kicked in, then took it off. Do I get a pass? 

Grow more hair, baldy. 

Â