Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Didn’t think you liked to get pissed, apart from Christmas and the odd occasion.

If the circumstances are right - nice pub, good beer, good friends - I do like an all-dayer. But slow drinking - after the first three, probably one pint of 3.8% ale an hour, absolutely no mixing drinks. So you're probably right, in that I never get falling over drink. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If the circumstances are right - nice pub, good beer, good friends - I do like an all-dayer. But slow drinking - after the first three, probably one pint of 3.8% ale an hour, absolutely no mixing drinks. So you're probably right, in that I never get falling over drink. 

Best way to be Mike . Not enjoyable at all when you’re too drunk. 

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

IMO you define a cool grandad not by him sitting in the pub getting pissed every weekend, but by his music  collection and tastes . 

I'm not a granddad though ;)

7 hours ago, Eidolon said:

Since I finally figured out how compress images enough to post them I thought I'd pop my face in here so y'all can put a face to the words :D

Ginge(1).jpg

Is this a "Scuba Steve" type thing starting up? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

I dont follow, if that's a board specific meme it might be a bit before my time? 😅

When you have a few spare hours. Enjoy.

Edit - should add that “Scuba Steve” doesn’t make his first appearance straight away in the thread

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

When you have a few spare hours. Enjoy.

Three pages in and that already looks like a great time 🤣

I promise I am me though...I do have my facebook linked into my profile 😅

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

It's very much a male dominated forum but I guess you get that. I would say here in off topic is a more fluffier environment than on topic. However the last female or even anyone who identified as female here turned out to be a man masquerading as an Olympic snow boarder (this is actually true)

Also by fluffier I mean less pricks. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

It is worth a read.

You’ll be fine, you don’t have to worry about proving anything. Over time you may see references to a “Baselayers”. This was before my time here but essentially he/she was VT’s own Catfish. Someone claiming to be an Olympic snowboarder as per @Seat68’s post.

Just letting you know that if you start talking about gold medals and the like a few eyebrows might be raised…:D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Got a notification saying I’d been linked to in this thread but I’ll be buggered if I can see the actual link. 

E30FD6D2-6CE4-426D-A0A1-57C3B4747145.thumb.jpeg.b5c956fdef1be78f5f15f7aa419e6466.jpeg

However, I’m sitting on an empty train so the obligatory mirror selfie in the toilet.  Seems that big light is good for bringing out the cheekbones.  

Where your hair at, bro?

Â