Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

23 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The inside of my car was so **** ing freezing yesterday morning I kept my hat on for five minutes, until the heating kicked in, then took it off. Do I get a pass? 

ill allow it GIF

• Thanks 1

On 07/01/2021 at 14:42, Rugeley Villa said:

And socks . Who was that weirdo on here that didn’t wear socks? 

I enjoy that this has morphed from one photo of me where I didn't have socks on to me being a weirdo who doesn't wear socks :) 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I enjoy that this has morphed from one photo of me where I didn't have socks on to me being a weirdo who doesn't wear socks :) 

I hear that you have never worn socks. Probably no truth in it but people are saying that you don’t own any socks. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's how we work. For example, when Ruge isn't on here posting he's quite obviously rogering Henry the hoover. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

only with sandals

It’s a leftie thing isn’t it, wearing sandals, and no socks . Back in my younger wilder days, you’d know if I was out on the town looking for trouble, because I’d wearing  my John Wayne boots and cowboy hat when I wanted a good bar brawl.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

With my new mate

zRt3Z7C.jpg

First rule of Not Tying Your Bootlaces Club :

Pretend you don't know you haven't tied your bootlaces.

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What ya reckon to his trailer trash Seahawks hat?  He wouldn’t last two minutes round Ruge with that hat on. It’s a Rams stronghold .

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Ah bugger! I nipped inside to get the nose and couldn't be arsed fully lacing them up just for a photo. 

44 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s a leftie thing isn’t it, wearing sandals, and no socks . Back in my younger wilder days, you’d know if I was out on the town looking for trouble, because I’d wearing  my John Wayne boots and cowboy hat when I wanted a good bar brawl.

Seems normal to me. 

• Haha 1

Â