Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

• 2 months later...

May be an image of 1 person

Aged 17 off to the Villa 46 years ago.

Believe it or not this is an early passport photo I used to go and see my sister who was in RAF stationed in Germany. Dont think it would be accepted now 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Believe it or not this is an early passport photo I used to go and see my sister who was in RAF stationed in Germany. Dont think it would be accepted now 

Any scarfs  on the wrist we can’t see Rob?

52 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Any scarfs  on the wrist we can’t see Rob?

Of course, also cant see, claret penny round shirt, light blue braces, light blue stay press and Ox blood doctor martins.  

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Of course, also cant see, claret penny round shirt, light blue braces, light blue stay press and Ox blood doctor martins.  

Steamer look 👍

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? Shanks said no.......

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

On 11/04/2021 at 07:43, Robtaylor200 said:

I bet you hung around with an honest bunch of lads 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I hit Level 50 today.

Odd to think I've been mooching around for half a century. There's been a fair few times I didn't think I'd make it this far, but at the moment I'm really glad I have.

Cheers.

d1smaller.thumb.jpg.9abb0ff312ac328ee3376034e7247a0a.jpg

I preferred you working with Richard Herring. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

I hit Level 50 today.

Odd to think I've been mooching around for half a century. There's been a fair few times I didn't think I'd make it this far, but at the moment I'm really glad I have.

Cheers.

Happy Birthday!  T-shirt is met with approval!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I hit Level 50 today.

Cheers.

Another "got the T shirt never saw the band" wallah, I bet you've got a Ramones one too

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Happy 50th Birthday for yesterday @Designer1. Hope you had a great day. 

Was my 36th on Tuesday but was a bit of a damp squib, didn’t do much but making up for it tomorrow night, 6 of us booked for a table at Attic Brewery in Stirchley so should be a good one 🤞.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Another "got the T shirt never saw the band" wallah, I bet you've got a Ramones one too

spacer.png

I love the Ramones. One of life’s great tragedies is that I can never EVER wear a Ramones t-shirt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I love the Ramones. One of life’s great tragedies is that I can never EVER wear a Ramones t-shirt. 

I am the worst. I see a Ramones shirt I judge, then if I weigh it up that potentially they could be a fan and haven’t just bought a shirt from Marks and Spencers, I look for a back print and if it has a back print of Hey Ho Lets Go. I wish ill on them. Muttering under my breath that the ramones eagle shirt should not have a back print. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
Â