Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I don't think they are decorative. Second picture indicates an in use plate. So suspect luck of the draw what gets displayed. 

Yeah, they are used. When we bought some new ones they got rearranged. And yes, I know I look older with the beard, but I really can't be arsed with shaving. Might consider it as we get into summer though. Anyway, thanks guys, I love the whole granddad gig. 

On 24/03/2019 at 19:23, mjmooney said:

Grandpa rides again. Bonnie and Bridie, 2015 and 2019. Keeps me in (unpaid) employment, I suppose. More red wine needed... 

CollageMaker_20190324_181429926.jpg

I'm a fair way away from grandfatherly duties just yet and it's not something I've given much thought to, however if you can confirm that this always involves drinking gigantic amounts of wine I may start encouraging the kids to grow up too quickly. 

For the record I think the beard looks better.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm a fair way away from grandfatherly duties just yet and it's not something I've given much thought to, however if you can confirm that this always involves drinking gigantic amounts of wine I may start encouraging the kids to grow up too quickly. 

For the record I think the beard looks better.

The wine is compulsory. 

• Like 1

Â