Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Shame hummel don't do what umbro have done and reproduce these official shirts, to include the logo and trim on the sleeves. I'm sure they've done it for spurs (perhaps they think it's more lucrative for them ?)

I'd deffo buy one then.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I do envy you Mike, a thoroughly nice man and you always seem content with life. Top chap. 👍

Thank you. Funnily enough, I was just thinking that I'm as happy now as I've ever been. I recommend retirement wholeheartedly. But then again, you never know what's round the next corner, so you may as well enjoy it. 

• Like 4

Without sounding weird, I’ve always imagined that I’d like to be like how mike is when I’m at that age. Listening to music, reading all the time, enjoying good food and being able to enjoy a drink without chaos. A nice peaceful life enjoying things that matter in a nice family home.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Without sounding weird, I’ve always imagined that I’d like to be like how mike is when I’m at that age. Listening to music, reading all the time, enjoying good food and being able to enjoy a drink without chaos. A nice peaceful life enjoying things that matter in a nice family home.

I don't want to make out that it's all THAT idyllic. I am married, after all...  ;)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I don't want to make out that it's all THAT idyllic. I am married, after all...  ;)

Aye. Punching above your weight as you are must be hard work ;)

Edited by choffer
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, choffer said:

Aye. Punching above your weight as you are must be hard work ;)

It's a tough gig, but somehody's got to do it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2019 at 16:06, Rugeley Villa said:

Nowt changes. I’ve always had some bird in my ear hole 

73435982-E8EF-40D3-9E6B-776CFA5E1068.jpeg

Has it chewed your hair off?

• 3 weeks later...
Â