David Moyes

maqroll

David Moyes  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be sacked this season?

• Yes
    • No

I think they've accepted that there will be a transitional period, so he's safe IMO.

If the Glazers perceive that keeping Moyes on and suffering more embarrassment begins to tarnish the Manchester United "brand", then I think they will cut him loose and cut their losses. 

Isn't Ferguson tight with Marcello Lippi? Is Lippi still in management?

He will get a full season at the least.

He will also get Man United playing better than they currently are and compteting for the top spots. I don't think they will ever be the force they were under Ferguson though. I think at their best under him they will be more like Arsenal, starting off the season in the title race before ultimately finishing 3rd or 4th.  

Edited by LondonLax

If they wanted instant success then they should have got Mourinho and given him huge money to spend. I think Fergie deliberately chose him because he can build something more long term. Lets face it he wasn't given the greatest squad to work with, how Fergie won the league with this lot is miraculous. Doesn't stop it being hilarious and I love talking to Utd fans who have given up having denied for years they are glory hunters.

I think he'd have been sacked by now at any other top club. People constantly citing that Ferguson was given time, which is true, but that was in a completely different era of football. Loyalty etc went out of the window a long time ago. He deserves to be sacked in my opinion. 

• Like 1

His press conference tonight 

"Sunderland deserved to win"

Just what their fans want to hear after a drubbing at home he's doing his job superbly well

They won a game at home and lost a penalty shoot out. Only Man U fans would call that a drubbing ;)

• Like 1

Â