Paul Faulkner interview

andykeenan

Dreadful interview, I listened to it last night.  Awful, awful loaded, toadying questions from the so-called journalist, and politician type nothing answers from our inept CEO.  15 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

• Like 1

Is there a scenario where we can thrive under Lerner ?   -  A decent CEO would I beleive be a good starting point....

because Faulkner has done what exactly wrong? record sponsorship and kit deals, kept our star player from last year when everybody thought he would buckle at 1st offer

Is there a scenario where we can thrive under Lerner ?   -  A decent CEO would I beleive be a good starting point....

because Faulkner has done what exactly wrong? record sponsorship and kit deals, kept our star player from last year when everybody thought he would buckle at 1st offer

Oversaw the appoint of McLeish and at no point said "Hang on, this might not be a good idea...."

JS31124892-6504185.jpg

Yet another pic of Mr Lambert trying to keep his specs on.

Can't the club afford to send him to Specsavers?

It's a cost-cutting exercise remember, if he makes do with what he's got just now he has been promised a new pair next season!

Terrible paragraph from someone who's supposed to be at the top. What the hell is he going on about???

It’s trying to marry that up (long and short term). It’s not always an easy combination to balance, but I think invariably you’ve got to. If you just look at the short term you can cause yourselves real problems. Equally if you’re too fixated about what happens next year or the year after then you can get caught up by events overtaking you. It’s about trying to keep one eye on the long term and one eye on the short term.

Â