Miroslav Klose

Villan4Life

In a few italian papers and also here:

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/aston-villa-fc-transfer-news/38288-villa-prepare-second-lazio-raid.php#.UtUaG_RdX4E

Aston Villa are preparing their second raid on Italian side Lazio in the space of six months after veteran Miroslav Klose cast doubt on his future at the Serie A club.

Paul Lambert brought in targetman Libor Kozak from the Rome-based club in the summer, only to lose him for the rest of the campaign to a broken leg.
It represented a major blow for the under-pressure Scot, but Kozak’s former Lazio team-mate Klose has put Villa on alert after declaring telling the Italian media that he is in the closing stages of his career at the club.
The 35-year-old German striker’s contract expires in the summer. He has already been told that an extension will not be offered, and so he would be available for a cut-price fee during the January transfer if terms can be agreed.
Klose said: “I'll have to assess where and for how long I can play. It is an important decision, to be discussed together with my family.
“I'm happy to still play football and I try to go forward as possible with the right rhythm. The beauty is that eventually it becomes a chore for everyone, but until now it has not been that way for me.”

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/256384/Mercato-Lazio-lAston-Villa-sogna-Klose.html

ASTON VILLA MARKET LAZIO Klose / BIRMINGHAM (England) - Over six months, the ' Aston Villa could take two strikers from Lazio . According to 'Sportsdirectnews.com' coach Paul Lambert, following a serious injury from LiborKozak , decided to assault groped Miroslav Klose . The contract is expiring and German, according to the British magazine, the company could treat it Capitoline sale at a good price even in the month of January.

MT

"Lambert, following a serious injury from LiborKozak , decided to assault groped Miroslav Klose"

Lambert IN. To Court and then Prison  

There is no chance of this happening. Literally none and even if it does.....its a stupid signing because Klose rely's on crosses and WE DONT PLAY WITH WINGERS.

"Lambert, following a serious injury from LiborKozak , decided to assault groped Miroslav Klose"

Lambert IN. To Court and then Prison

There is no chance of this happening. Literally none and even if it does.....its a stupid signing because Klose rely's on crosses and WE DONT PLAY WITH WINGERS.

Worth noting that we put 22 crosses in last night

"Lambert, following a serious injury from LiborKozak , decided to assault groped Miroslav Klose"

Lambert IN. To Court and then Prison

Worth noting that we put 22 crosses in last night

And how many of those had a Villa player on the end of it? 1?

Whats the point spamming crosses in when there was no support play. How many times were Benteke and Gabby outnumbered 2/3 to 1?

Anyone who hasn't heard of him probably doesn't realise who this is... the guy was like one of the best strikers in the world 5 years ago? My phallus would explode with joy if we signed him.

I think Zatman was being sarcastic.

Would be a more exciting signing than Holt at least.

Â