Miroslav Klose

Villan4Life

I know you are incredibly ITK and all that,

I'm not trying to be funny but how has Richard got a reputation for being ITK?

I'm not sure he does, which is the point Pilchard is oh so subtly trying to make in every single post.

Surely Klose is on about £80k pw? I would've doubted this transfer under MON due to wages being too high, let alone now.

£30k/w + bonuses according to the figures i can find. 

Also thought it was way more, and maybee it is...

Surely Klose is on about £80k pw? I would've doubted this transfer under MON due to wages being too high, let alone now.

People need to remember he is 35 years old, not at the peak of his career anymore so a 1 or 2 year contract at 30 - 50k for him is a decent take.

People need to remember he is 35 years old, not at the peak of his career anymore so a 1 or 2 year contract at 30 - 50k for him is a decent take.

Yes this is usually the reason when older players move away from big clubs. Only offered 1 year contracts when they wan't 2-3 years.

Seem to remember this was the case with Klose and Bayern

I would have doubted it in the fact eh wouldnt know who Klose was and would sign a Harewood or a Holt :P

Â