Miroslav Klose

Villan4Life

I wonder if he'll be willing to accept our YTS wage policy?

What YTS policy is that then?

Don't pretend not to know Richard. We don't pay Premier League wages. That's why we look to the lower leagues to pack out our squad.

Actually factually we do pay premier league wages

I think your comment is in similar vein to the comment that Baker is a wimp and car crash player to be honest.

I wonder if he'll be willing to accept our YTS wage policy?

What YTS policy is that then?

Don't pretend not to know Richard. We don't pay Premier League wages. That's why we look to the lower leagues to pack out our squad.

Actually factually we do pay premier league wages

Ooooh the two VT ITK's clash. Richard and HairyHands disagree over wages.

I wonder which one of them is actually correct.....

Are we a club in the premier league?  Do we pay the wages of our players?  factually we pay premier league wages.  Not sure anyone can factually disagree with that to be honest

• Like 1

Not taking it out on anyone John,  just pointing out the facts of the matter to someone obviously pissed off with a lot of things Villa related right now that they are using lots of things ,  and some incorrectly,  to have a go.

Not taking it out on anyone John,  just pointing out the facts of the matter to someone obviously pissed off with a lot of things Villa related right now that they are using lots of things ,  and some incorrectly,  to have a go.

And as a result of being pissed off at the situation, managers not being backed 'and then some', and clearly losing the plot - you (along with a few others) are taking it out on users of a messageboard.

You are an intelligent person. You know what he really meant. You didn't actually think he thought we paid YTS wages to first team players. The argument for Lambert staying in the job is often  because he's not helped out by only being able to sign shit players as we can't afford to pay the wages of any one half decent. That's why the majority of his signings are poor, we're told. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. And now you are saying "Actually, we do pay Premier League standard wages".

So either you are just getting at a poster for the sake of it, or your super ITK sources have updated their info about the wages being paid, in which case Lambert needs a new excuse for signing the amount of duds he has.

• Like 1

I'll repeat John.  I;m not having a go at anyone.  I am pointing out that factually the poster is incorrect.  In addition using arguments the way he does because he is pissed off about all things Villa (so saying we pay YTS,  saying Baker is a wimp etc etc)  actually detracts from any valid criticisms he wants to have and does his opinion no favours at all and as an intelligent person you can see that.

Don't see it and to be honest we don't need any more strikers now.

We do! This is Lambert's preferred team:

--------------- Guzan ---------------

Puncheon -- Klose --- Scotland -- Heskey

Weimann --- Bowery --- Helenius -- Gabby

------------ Benteke -- Holt ----------

If only Kozak hadn't been injured :( Oh well, Guzan will need to stay in goal until he's back.

• Like 2

Â