Grant Holt

samjp26

How many here have watch Arsenal not being able to break down a team and thought they should have an option to bring on someone like Grant Holt. We have the option to bring on Grant Holt. Lambert>Wenger  :P

How many here have watch Arsenal not being able to break down a team and thought they should have an option to bring on someone like Grant Holt. We have the option to bring on Grant Holt. Lambert>Wenger  :P

Sorry I couldn't give a flying f## about Arsenal.

Liverpool took a quick free kick and came close from it, 1st thing Holt did was have a go at the other players for not standing on it so they had to wait and we could get set. For me that's the kind of "experience" he'll bring as clearly nobody else thinks that way

Can't believe all the Holt bashing on various threads. He did well when he came on, he is not the marquee signing people wanted but he's a grafter and yesterday showed he can add something to the team. I think his role will be from the subs bench and had gabby not picked up that injury he would have probably got 10 minutes as he is not at match fitness. Like it or not he is a villa player for the next 5 months or so, so why don't we get behind our players instead of deciding they are "awful" before letting them even play.

Edited by Crumpet
  • Like 1

He did well? Humble pie? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after most shocking kozak performances it was claimed he played well.

Vlaar did well, gabby did well, Bertrand did well, Holt was as average and limited as I thought he'd be.

I'd like to see some stats but from memory he held the ball up and kept it 4 maybe 5 times. He won maybe 2 headers and closed down a couple of players.

He offered nothing really and I think we'd have been better off with albrighton coming on.

He did well? Humble pie? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after most shocking kozak performances it was claimed he played well.

Vlaar did well, gabby did well, Bertrand did well, Holt was as average and limited as I thought he'd be.

I'd like to see some stats but from memory he held the ball up and kept it 4 maybe 5 times. He won maybe 2 headers and closed down a couple of players.

He offered nothing really and I think we'd have been better off with albrighton coming on.

You are now so drenched in negativity it's ridiculous. These comments are just totally clueless.

Clueless how? He kept the ball just over 5 times and won 1 header. He's not good enough. Sorry I don't enjoy watching rubbish.

Just looked on whoscored and I'm going all Con. In nearly a half he made 14 passes with 42% success rate, won 1 header and made 1 tackle.

Humble pie? Not yet.

Can you produce a heat map though?

Haha I don't know how he does that. One day I'll learn.

Â