Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Again no creativity, armature defending and Benteke looks like a conference player!!!!

I'm sick of this armature defending. It's armful to our league position.

ar·ma·ture  (ärprime.gifmschwa.gif-choobreve.gifrlprime.gif, -chschwa.gifr)

n.
1. Electricity
a. The rotating part of a dynamo, consisting essentially of copper wire wound around an iron core.
b. The moving part of an electromagnetic device such as a relay, buzzer, or loudspeaker.
c. A piece of soft iron connecting the poles of a magnet.
2. Biology A protective covering, structure, or organ of an animal or a plant, such as teeth, claws, thorns, or the shell of a turtle.
3. A framework serving as a supporting core for the material that is used to make a sculpture.

Good analysis  ;)
  • Like 2

Lowton has gone the way of Weimann this year, really really out of form and has been all season.

Struggling to remember the last time I saw him actually make a tackle. These wafted lunges are laughable against this standard of player.

I'm sure I remember him making a number of great tackles last year but now I'm not too sure.

Such a shame we started off pretty well. Was always going to be about concentration at the back and we gave it away in under a minute

Could still get something from the game. One goal and it's game on again. If only a Benteke goal, i'd settle for that for bit of confidence.

Bring on Helenius or Albrighton for KEA ang go 433 and push them a bit. Who cares who much we lose. As long as we at least try it'll mean something.

All I want is a Benteke goal to give him some confidence.

Do the players know if Baker is better? That can have a real impact on them. Especially with such a long delay in the game.

That may be a 10% valid point if we weren't shit in every other game this season

Which we were