Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Or more likely that WH will be the main AM which will allow a young and hungry trier to be developed to take his place.

Very much this. We aren't going to hand a 31 year old a 2/3 year contract and then have him as a back up. This is it folks.

If it does happen, yes, I am afraid so.

Would rather have a experienced head in this position at the club - reckon the likes of grealish, carruthers, and Gardner are more likely to realise their potential when working with senior guys who can take the pressure off them. Clark and baker could've done with this luxury too....

Hes been speaking out again today :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/10590760/Wes-Hoolahan-pleads-with-Norwich-to-go-as-Aston-Villa-hover.html

“I haven’t spoken to anybody at Aston Villa, but of course a move to play for Paul Lambert again would appeal to me,” Hoolahan said. “I played some of the best football of my career under him and it was Paul who converted me from a winger to playing in the hole behind the striker.”

Asked if he thought Villa’s fall-outs with Norwich were the reason behind his rejected transfer request, ­Hoolahan said: “I don’t want to comment on that. I don’t want to get into any trouble.”

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 3

Hard to get exited about this one.

That Hoolahan is the one we are sitting and waiting on as "the" signing this window makes me sad for so many reasons.

You just need to do one fairly sizable adjustment to your  - probably long held - ideas of how 'big' we are and it will feel like a pretty good signing ! ;)

That Hoolahan is the one we are sitting and waiting on as "the" signing this window makes me sad for so many reasons.

If they do not want to sell to us - hey - no problem - move on.

Hardly worth getting excited about - I am not bothered!

You just need to do one fairly sizable adjustment to your  - probably long held - ideas of how 'big' we are and it will feel like a pretty good signing ! ;)

No it won't, and we are bigger than this.

No it won't, and we are bigger than this.

Ah well, tried to help.

As to the bit in bold - patently not!

You just need to do one fairly sizable adjustment to your - probably long held - ideas of how 'big' we are and it will feel like a pretty good signing ! ;)

So in other words lower your expectations to enjoy our challenge for mediocrity.

Â