Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Embarrassing, can't beat a struggling League One club with practically our strongest first 11, without mentioning Okore.

No Vlaar, no Gabby. Makeshift defence.

Excuses Excuses

If we were playing premier league opposition or actually managed to register a single shot on target at home you may have a point

Edited by AshVilla

Will be more angry with Lambert if we lose this now, than of I would have been losing having played a load of youngsters. We were on a hiding to nothing. Even if we do win this, the media will just say that we were lucky or that we should win it because of our league status.

Lambert should have given the youngsters a go to see what they're made of. I'm pretty sure he would have but for the reaction of the fans and media. I wish he'd just not said anything and gone with his instincts. At least we would have been risk free today. Could have rested first teamers and seen what the likes of Helenius, Donacien etc are made of.

Normally when a league 1 team visits a premier league team they are overwhelmed by the pace/passing and quality of the opposition

But our style of play is the same as what Sheffield UTD face every week in League 1

That's why they look so comfortable