The Thread of Dreams

Spoony

Had a dream last night that I started a new job at a leisure complex in Spain. A really long and detailed dream which was a little stressful due to having to learn so many things about my new job. Woke up tired and feeling like I just done a full day's work.

Can you train yourself to not dream or dream less? Maybe I need to relax more. 

• Like 1

I had a dream the other night that I was in a lazy river at a water park with a girl I work with. We was about to get jiggy with it, but she said I needed to get a condom, so I swam around to the lockers to get one.

I got out and saw all my colleagues laughing at me walking around naked with a stonk on, so I lay face down on the floor to hide it.

That's how pretty much all my sex dreams end.

Is it normal to not dream whatsoever

I usually go to sleep and wake up with everything blank in between i guess dying is similar without the waking up part obviously

Edited by AshVilla

I usually go to sleep and wake up with everything blank in between i guess dying is similar without the waking up part obviously

If you remember a dream it means that you are waking too soon and you are either in or just coming out of that stage of sleep. If you don't remember it you have gone past the REM stage of sleep and therefore as Paddywack says you are waking at a comfortable stage.

I dreamed I ran over a little girl. She just ran out, and because I wasn't alert I didn't brake as fast as I could have. I felt guilty about that for the rest of the dream which was essentially me being given a breathalyser test and questions. I woke up feeling sick.

If you remember a dream it means that you are waking too soon and you are either in or just coming out of that stage of sleep. If you don't remember it you have gone past the REM stage of sleep and therefore as Paddywack says you are waking at a comfortable stage.

if you can remember a dream it means you died

if you can't remember the dream it means you killed someone, in a sex way

fact

I've had a few dreams meeting a nice lady. Same face and usually the same dream. I wake up and get that feeling in the pit of my tum when I realise it hasn't been real and I just want to go back to sleep again. Sad sod but there ya go.

I just dreamt I was driving to work, it was pitch black and there was a kid in the road.

after repeatedly purposely not letting me past I got out my car and walked up to him and said something.

he said like 123 and then this massive wolf came to kill me. just as it went for my neck the kid called it off

so I ran away then the kid appears from nowhere, he calls his wolf from miles away and it looked like he was just going to kill me, but it just stopped right infront of me and just kept rising in height the kid says 1,2... and then his dad appears, the kid seems to listen to reason that he shouldn't be in the road.

then we were by this door, and things seem to have calmed down as I walk through it.

when the kid throws a knife kills his dad gets out a four pronged knife comes at me 123 and the wolf tackles me, I then woke up.

I think I died, no idea where the dream came from though.

• 2 weeks later...

Had another dream / reality moment again last night. I was dreaming that I had a really sore eye, and when I woke up, I'd fallen asleep with my glasses on and the bit that holds them on my nose was sticking in the top of my eye.

Had another dream / reality moment again last night. I was dreaming that I had a really sore eye, and when I woke up, I'd fallen asleep with my glasses on and the bit that holds them on my nose was sticking in the top of my eye.

Eurrrgh, ouch.

I dreamt last night that my missus gave birth to a guinea pig. I was gutted because I'd struggle to teach him play guitar and he probably wouldn't ever play for England.

When I woke up I realised he probably wasn't mine anyway. Cheating bitch.

• Like 3

Had another dream / reality moment again last night. I was dreaming that I had a really sore eye, and when I woke up, I'd fallen asleep with my glasses on and the bit that holds them on my nose was sticking in the top of my eye.

Speccy word removed

Had a horrible dream the other night, I saw a plane fall straight out of the sky. It kept jolting up and down then crashed

The other night I dreamt I was in a plane with my wife. The plane started wobbling and I looked out the Window to see we were only about 20 metres above the water. I knew we were about to die and I turned to her and said "I don't want my kids to be orphans" and then the plane started filling up with water.

Luckily I woke up at that moment.

• 3 months later...

Having the most **** up dreams lately. Latest instalment I was a KGB fighter pilot. After taking down loads, I'm eventually shot down in enemy water. I get on a bus by pretending to be German, a family on the bus open fire as they are also pretending to be German. I escape and find myself in a massive lagoon with a wall at the other side of it. I start to scale this wall and have to help someone else up... It's hazy from here... Proper messed up, haven't watched a war film in months and very rarely do

I'm the complete opposite, I'm having the most boring dreams recently. The last one was that I'd brought my lunch in from home so I didn't have to go out and buy some and so got a longer break. My dream was me sitting in the break room. Just sitting there.

Austin_Purcell.jpg

• Like 1

Â