The Thread of Dreams

Spoony

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a dream, one of the side effects of smoking cannabis I think. Anyone else get this?

But when I don't smoke, I've had some of the most lucid dreams ever. I like the ones where you wake up but fall back to sleep and carry on. You're sort of in charge of it. Totally mental, you can see how our ancestors believed it was a message from the gods etc.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a dream, one of the side effects of smoking cannabis I think. Anyone else get this?

But when I don't smoke, I've had some of the most lucid dreams ever. I like the ones where you wake up but fall back to sleep and carry on. You're sort of in charge of it. Totally mental, you can see how our ancestors believed it was a message from the gods etc.

I've often wondered about this, I think it's pretty common. The question is: Does being 'igh replace the need to dream, or do you dream just the same but forget due to short term memory loss, or is it a sign that you should take a break from the puff for a bit to restore normal brain function?

I still regularly dream I'm tongue-ing Cheryl Cole's word removed.

Tell me more. How do you get to that position? Do you charm her? Wine and dine her first? Or is it just head between her thighs and slobbering away like a starving dog eating a tray of mince beef?

Tell me more. How do you get to that position? Do you charm her? Wine and dine her first? Or is it just head between her thighs and slobbering away like a starving dog eating a tray of mince beef?

There's nothing before it, just straight into the action but then it always ends with the two of us arguing over the paparazzi!

And after wining and dining, to you gently slide your hand slowly up her lithe, smooth legs, softly brushing away the folds of her grey silk dress as she sighs and begins to gasp with pleasure?

Does this ever happen to anyone?

I had a dream about two weeks ago about watching channel 4 waiting for the racing and a blond being interviewed and she mentioned something about the weather.

Here I am, watching channel 4, and Laura Whitmore being interviewed and she mentions the weather and I instantly think I've seen this before but remember it was in my dream. Happens me every couple of months. Anyone else?

Edited by Folski

Who is Folski tipping for the Derby, that's what I want to know! (knowing that you seem to do well on the nags)

Who is Folski tipping for the Derby, that's what I want to know! (knowing that you seem to do well on the nags)

I'm a jumps man really Xela, don't really care for the flat. I suspect Golden Horn will win but think Elm Park is the value at 10s.

Â