The Thread of Dreams

Spoony

Who is Folski tipping for the Derby, that's what I want to know! (knowing that you seem to do well on the nags)

I'm a jumps man really Xela, don't really care for the flat. I suspect Golden Horn will win but think Elm Park is the value at 10s.

Storm the Stars for me.. outside chance but been a weekend of shocks so far.

I think the ground is too fast for Elm Park. Golden Horn is definitely the classiest, and if he can stay (big question mark), he should win  :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had a dream last night that I was watching a film eating a bowl of stew, it was piping hot when I started eating it but it rapidly grew colder and colder to the point that it had ice cubes in it, in the end it was that cold I I had to give it to my dog.

Now that isn't strange in itself but when I woke up and thought about it I had been listening to Guy Clark before I went to bed

I literally had a dream about Cold Dog Soup

I dreamt I was driving last night but all the traffic was heading directly towards me on my side of the road. I was on the right side of the road but I seemed to be the only one!

I dreamt I was driving last night but all the traffic was heading directly towards me on my side of the road. I was on the right side of the road but I seemed to be the only one!

Well if you were on the right side of the road then YOU were the one in the wrong! ;)

Maybe use 'correct side' next time mr alex. :D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

As odd as it sounds, this joke just came to me in a dream, last night. Don't recall reading it anywhere else, or hearing anyone say it, so I honestly believe I wrote it in my dream. 

In the lottery of life, to be a Leicester fan this season, is to have the winning ticket. To be an Arsenal fan, is to have the winning numbers, but you forgot to buy a ticket. To be a Villa fan, is to be hit by a bus on the way to the shop.

• Like 2

Last night I had a dream that Noddy Holder was sat a desk, in my work. I wanted to go and talk to him, but he looked really busy, so I just left him alone. After a while he went outside and got picked up by a Limo. Should have said hello to him, shouldn't I? I'm probably never going to get a chance like that again, to have a chat.

On 16/05/2016 at 21:20, dAVe80 said:

As odd as it sounds, this joke just came to me in a dream, last night. Don't recall reading it anywhere else, or hearing anyone say it, so I honestly believe I wrote it in my dream. 

In the lottery of life, to be a Leicester fan this season, is to have the winning ticket. To be an Arsenal fan, is to have the winning numbers, but you forgot to buy a ticket. To be a Villa fan, is to be hit by a bus on the way to the shop.

I'm stealing that.

• Like 1

I had a crazy dream the other night - Villa were taken over by a Chinese company who promised to make us great again, then I watched Liverpool get smashed in a cup final.If only real life was like that! 

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt that I was doing a sponsored cycle ride from Barcelona to the Highlands with my sister and a friend of my niece (who I've never actually met). Not sure how we ended up in the gobi desert though.

• 4 months later...

The last two nights I've had one of those epic dreams you get from time to time, in which I'm put to the test somehow, but these dreams featured the same faceless girl, but she was beautiful, and we were madly in love with each other. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to sleep tonight!

Also, totally sad that my dream world is more interesting than my awake one..:blush:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Last night I dreamt about Only Fools and Horses.

I didn't dream that I was having a pint with Del Boy in the Nag's Head or that I was back at school and Rodney was my teacher or anything you'd expect from a dream. I dreamt I was watching episodes of Only Fools and Horses, actual episodes I've seen before over and over again.

I have no imagination.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Last night I dreamt about Only Fools and Horses.

I didn't dream that I was having a pint with Del Boy in the Nag's Head or that I was back at school and Rodney was my teacher or anything you'd expect from a dream. I dreamt I was watching episodes of Only Fools and Horses, actual episodes I've seen before over and over again.

I have no imagination.

I dreamt about you. Do you want to know what we did with  each other ;)

Â