Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

I suggested Lucine Favre.  No idea if he'd fancy it, but a lot of managers would like a chance to manage in the Premier League.

Keep your damn hands off!

give Monchengladbach the chance to replace him with McLeish. Can bring his Dutch style to Germany

There aren't many managers out there who would be prepared to work under the unrealistic financial restrictions imposed by Lerner. This is what keeps Lambert in a job, and probably what got Mcleish the job in the first place. Talk of Koeman, Redknapp etc would be far wide of the mark as soon as they realised they had to strip the club of any top earners while replacing them with players prepared to play for relative peanuts.

I suggested Lucine Favre.  No idea if he'd fancy it, but a lot of managers would like a chance to manage in the Premier League.

Keep your damn hands off!

give Monchengladbach the chance to replace him with McLeish. Can bring his Dutch style to Germany

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

• Like 1

There aren't many managers out there who would be prepared to work under the unrealistic financial restrictions imposed by Lerner. This is what keeps Lambert in a job, and probably what got Mcleish the job in the first place. Talk of Koeman, Redknapp etc would be far wide of the mark as soon as they realised they had to strip the club of any top earners while replacing them with players prepared to play for relative peanuts.

To be fair, that bit has been done. Given, Hutton, Bent and Zog to go. You'd hope we'd be able to move two more of them come summer. After that, all bets are off no?

I'm not saying replace Lambert yet either, merely speculating.

To be fair, that bit has been done. Given, Hutton, Bent and Zog to go. You'd hope we'd be able to move two more of them come summer. After that, all bets are off no?

I'm not saying replace Lambert yet either, merely speculating.

Maybe, though personally speaking, I have no faith that the purse strings will be loosened once all the high earners have left. It shouldn't take every last bomb squad player to leave before we can see some reasonable investment in the playing staff. 

I do hope you're right though.

• Like 1

Heard from a club insider that Lambert lost the dressing room after he made Lowton move closer to Brum.

Tescos? Goth girl in the City Centre shop?

Or do you have a new source?

It wasn't funny the first time and it certainly isn't now Stefan.

We all get it mate but no-one is laughing so please give it a rest.

Hey.  Hey now.  Stefan may have all the comedic timing of Brian Conley, but I will not I repeat NOT condone any censorship of conversation directly about or pertaining to the Aston Villa New Street Goth Girl.

Heard from a club insider that Lambert lost the dressing room after he made Lowton move closer to Brum.

Tescos? Goth girl in the City Centre shop?

Or do you have a new source?

It wasn't funny the first time and it certainly isn't now Stefan.

We all get it mate but no-one is laughing so please give it a rest.

And the ridiculous, completely made up comments are?

• Like 1

Thats not what i was referring to and you know it.

You are not doing yourself any favours here.

I know exactly what you're referring to and I responded accordingly.

If somebody continues to make absolutely absurd comments in a certain style then what is wrong with bringing it up?

And anyway, you bringing it up drew more attention to it than it was likely going to get (and I know exactly why you did it) so I'd advise we drop this.  :thumb:

Thats not what i was referring to and you know it.

You are not doing yourself any favours here.

I know exactly what you're referring to and I responded accordingly.

If somebody continues to make absolutely absurd comments in a certain style then what is wrong with bringing it up?

And anyway, you bringing it up drew more attention to it than it was likely going to get (and I know exactly why you did it) so I'd advise we drop this.  :thumb:

No you didn't respond accordingly and if you hadn't responded in the way that you did to the poster in the first place then we wouldn't be having this conversation. In furture if you have a problem with the poster then take it to PM.