Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Doug appointed Martin O'Neil.

Lerner has appointed Gerrard Houllier, Alex McLeish and Paul Lambert....

Who's next?

Browns fans warned us all.

They said this would happen.

The whole club is a mess.

Not really fair as the Browns are shit with and without Lerner.

I imagine that it takes a while to sort out the mess of several years of Lerner ownership.

You cannot compare  the Browns with the villa with or without Lerner in charge,the NFL has no relegation and nothing to lose in terms of finishing last in their division,the Villa on the other hand do.

Who's next?

I imagine that it takes a while to sort out the mess of several years of Lerner ownership.

Unfortunately, the Browns demise has nothing to do with Lerner. They are cursed.

The only 'curse' is the one we shared until recently.  The curse of the billionaire idiot playboy who knows nothing about business or running a sports club.

• Like 2

Rumour circulating on twitter that there has been a tunnel bust up with PL and a few of the players. I highly doubt this but if it's true then he has most definite lost the dressing room

Twitter (Yes i Know) but anyone know if ANY truth in this?

I don't know - but Id say this is probably rubbish - it would be a dressing room bust up if anything.

Surely the players are as much to blame today?

They had their chances and didn't put them away....

I still don't think we should sack Lambert - we'd be back to square one again and another low-cost rebuild with the next manager.

Hopefully he'll be backed this window and we can add a little more quality than we've already got to see us through to the end of the season and then assess where we stand

• Like 2

Who's next?

You cannot compare  the Browns with the villa with or without Lerner in charge,the NFL has no relegation and nothing to lose in terms of finishing last in their division,the Villa on the other hand do.

The Browns consistently finish in shit positions, get good draft picks and STILL be shit. They've always done it, and they always will. They had a great roster this season and still went 4-12

Surely the players are as much to blame today?

They had their chances and didn't put them away....

I still don't think we should sack Lambert - we'd be back to square one again and another low-cost rebuild with the next manager.

Hopefully he'll be backed this window and we can add a little more quality than we've already got to see us through to the end of the season and then assess where we stand

But aren't we almost at square one now ? 

It's all well and good talking about budget, but Roberto Martinez spent less money with Wigan and they didn't play the shite brand of football we do.  And they won the FA Cup.

Yes they ultimately got relegated, but it certainly wasn't down to the quality of the manager.

• Like 1

The job at present IS survival.

Do you not understand that Lerner wants to sell the club?

He wants as much of his outlay back as possible? (this means no high wages or transfer fees)

The first part of the job has been to get rid of the bomb squad which is almost complete.

We are now in a position where we should be able to bring a bit of experience in on lower wages to compliment the players we have.

Bringing a new manager in will not change the situation that Lerner doesn't give a f##k

I would love John Gregory back managing us. Villa supporter too. He is one of us.

No more British/Irish dross please. If we are going to get a new manager lets get one who is tactically innovative. Bielsa would be the only one who would excite me.

Mad as a hare but just brilliant.

Who's next?

The Browns consistently finish in shit positions, get good draft picks and STILL be shit. They've always done it, and they always will. They had a great roster this season and still went 4-12

The texans had a good roster too,did not get them into the playoffs.Didnt get them relegated either.