The R word

villanwesty88

Dunno - Liverpool look like they are running out of steam - can see Norwich getting another win somewhere.

Forget the points though - we don't have one player in form at the moment - even Guzan looked ropey today...

Haven't they won their last nine games. 

Yes - I just feel they look they are running out of steam.....very lucky v west ham last week...

If Villa were facing Liverpool you'd be saying the exact opposite about Liverpool!

Norwich would need 3 points to pass us

Arguably, but If Man City but 6/7 past us then the 13 goal difference disappears. Hell, even if we let in an AVERAGE of two goals a game in last 5 games we let slip another 10. Yes, not that likely but unlike Fulham's goal difference which guarantees they need the extra point, Norwich and ours isn't quite far enough apart for be guaranteed. But like I said, think we're 17th. 

Dunno - Liverpool look like they are running out of steam - can see Norwich getting another win somewhere.

Forget the points though - we don't have one player in form at the moment - even Guzan looked ropey today...

Haven't they won their last nine games. 

Yes - I just feel they look they are running out of steam.....very lucky v west ham last week...

I don't think they were lucky. Suarez hit the bar twice and they had a lot more chances than West Ham and the week before they won 4-0. Lucky penalty yes but so was the West Ham goal but anyway we have discused all that before. 

I don't really understand why people don't think Norwich can beat Arsenal at home, particularly if they're massively up for it on the last day of the season. Arsenal are almost the perfect team to roll over on this occasion. 

I don't really understand why people don't think Norwich can beat Arsenal at home, particularly if they're massively up for it on the last day of the season. Arsenal are almost the perfect team to roll over on this occasion. 

Especially if they have nothing to play for.

exactly.

We need to dig deep and get 3 points from somewhere.

It's our time.

Four years battling against it. We deserve relegation.

There is nothing about the club that is top division status.

Speak for yourself. You might think we deserve relegation but I don't.

• Like 1

Especially if they have nothing to play for.

Unlikely they'll not have champions league to play for, whether 4th or 3rd

It's our time.

Four years battling against it. We deserve relegation.

There is nothing about the club that is top division status.

Speak for yourself. You might think we deserve relegation but I don't.

What about out football club is 'Premier League' class?