Villa fan/Paul Lambert rant - Beware you may be offended

wedge

from all the home games i have been to i would say 90-99% of villa fans have supported the team & gone with the lambert policy of young hungry players..HOWEVER their comes a point when "as a paying fan" you question the way things are going..forget away form im talking home form & i think theirs a lot of fans whos have seen enough.

is it our fault we get 35000 fans & the players are scared or freeze?

• Like 2

Yes Villa fans are legendary moaners but christ with the last 3 seasons our home form deserves it. 11 wins  in 46, 8 since bonfire night 2011. Dire. Thing is if you are a Villa fan over the age of say 35 to 40 the expectation is that we might challenge at the top again. Which won't happen for years. Unlike our wacky neighbours, staying in the premier league is to be expected, so when we struggle to come midtable for the next 3 to 5 seasons, you will understand the moans.

• Like 1

change is needed..not sure how or what but if you think over the last 3-4 years things are on the up then fair play to you, this club was playing at wembley not that long ago,err the season ticket prices are the same when we had a team.. do you think falkner would reduce  ST if we finish 4th from bottom? he put the price up when we were going for 4th.

• Like 1

Â