Celeriac purée

Samphire

Roast Potatoes

Creamed Mash

Marrowbone

Pigs in Blankets

Yorkshire Puds

Stuffing and gravy

Can I have Christmas dinner at your house?

He's not really having that. You can't get all of those ingredients at Tesco.

• Like 1

People calling for Helenius... Hmmm didnt he get a cup tie for the U21 side (against Fulham. We lost 3-0) and was truly awful?

Yep, 1 poor game. Sell him. Release him on a free. No point giving such an out of form player a chance to impress.

Just saying that if he cannot impress with the U21 side, what chances are there, he'll do any better for the first team? There must obviously be a reason Lambert keeps he out of the team. Personally, I think its because Helenius is not very good and certainly not a PL player. That's also my impression from having seen him in Denmark. Being good for Aab in Denmark Vs Villa in the PL is a massiv difference.

PS According to Danish media, Villa is actually looking to 'release him' (let him out to a lower team). They are - again according to Danish media - looking for a deal in the January window.

Edited by Villain4Life

Swan

Celeriac purée

Samphire

Roast Potatoes

Creamed Mash

Marrowbone

Pigs in Blankets

Yorkshire Puds

Stuffing and gravy

He's not really having that. You can't get all of those ingredients at Tesco.

I've got some samphire in the garden if anyone wants a bit

Swan

Celeriac purée

Samphire

Roast Potatoes

Creamed Mash

Marrowbone

Pigs in Blankets

Yorkshire Puds

Stuffing and gravy

He's not really having that. You can't get all of those ingredients at Tesco. Lidl

People calling for Helenius... Hmmm didnt he get a cup tie for the U21 side (against Fulham. We lost 3-0) and was truly awful?

Yep, 1 poor game. Sell him. Release him on a free. No point giving such an out of form player a chance to impress.

Just saying that if he cannot impress with the U21 side, what chances are there, he'll do any better for the first team? There must obviously be a reason Lambert keeps he out of the team. Personally, I think its because Helenius is not very good and certainly not a PL player. That's also my impression from having seen him in Denmark. Being good for Aab in Denmark Vs Villa in the PL is a massiv difference.

I know. I'm just being a grumpy clearing in the woods.

Would still like to give him a chance though. It's not like we are going to suffer that much as he would either replace Weimann or Kozak, who haven't done much so far.

Apply your condom Morph. Adam is on the field and you do not want to ruin your pants.

Bad omen - he might have his one good game of the season like Berbatov did

Don't you just hate being right?

Apply your condom Morph. Adam is on the field and you do not want to ruin your pants.

Bad omen - he might have his one good game of the season like Berbatov did

Damn you.