Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Started really brightly I thought, faded a bit as the half went on - Still the most likely winner though. It's good to see we haven't been afraid to mix it with them and they should be down to ten men. It's been pretty entertaining for a nil nil thus far.

Yeah I thought it was a good first half. Knocked it around nicely at times. Kozak has worked hard and taken the ball down well a few times. Albrighton has been good but needs to keep his head (easier said than done, I'd have lost it by now with those cockwranglers). Ref is a utter word removed for about the 8th game this season.

I understand the criticism Tonev gets but with a little more confidence I can see a decent player there

Really supporting his FB well

I was really excited by him when we signed him but he just looks awful. His touch, positioning and decision making so far are all below the standard required at this level

I understand the criticism Tonev gets but with a little more confidence I can see a decent player there

Really supporting his FB well

I was really excited by him when we signed him but he just looks awful. His touch, positioning and decision making so far are all below the standard required at this level

I know - I can see him trying hard though. You may end up right (u r at the moment!) - I'd like to see him with a goal or two under his belt

Swan

Celeriac purée

Samphire

Roast Potatoes

Creamed Mash

Marrowbone

Pigs in Blankets

Yorkshire Puds

Stuffing and gravy

With the exception of the ref's decision to only caution Wilson for cutting Weimann in half when he was through on goal, this is the most disgusting decision I have seen today.  ;)

• Like 1