What's the dumbest thing you've done or said recently?

Spoony

You know, those moments where your brain goes walkies and leaves you to your own devices.

Mine was watching an advert for 'feminine itching' yesterday, watching all the things that might cause it being portrayed and saying "I'm pretty sure one of those was a stick of dynamite..." and my friend telling me "I think that was probably a tampon. Women don't stick dynamite up their [foofoo]."

So what's the dumbest thing you've said or done recently??

I once called a lady a bigotted woman without realising I had a microphone attached to me that was still switched on

Yours

James Brown

You're obsessed.

Not really ,I'm just perfect and don't say dumb things so needed to find someone else to use so I could post in the thread

It took one post for someone to mention politics  :rolleyes:

On topic:

Dumbest thing I've done recently is accidentally sent a chat at work, bitching about someone, to the person I was bitching about!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

It took one post for someone to mention politics :rolleyes:

On topic:

Dumbest thing I've done recently is accidentally sent a chat at work, bitching about someone, to the person I was bitching about!

In before the wrestling :winkold:

On topic:

think we have all done that at one stage, you need to think of a quick response to dig yourself out of the hole

On topic:

I did something similar. Someone I work with was spouting off some right wing nonsense, and I went to send an email to another person on the team, saying something along the lines of, "Ooh someone's been reading the Daily Mail." Yep, you guessed it I sent it to the guy, I was taking the p*ss out of. Luckily, I managed to joke it off, but did feel like a right t*t for the rest of the day.

Had a crush on an old next door neighbour for years, she's a few years older than me but a proper cock tease, bumped into her in asda last week and I immediately crumbled And asked her what she was doing in asda

Shopping, obviously.

Had a crush on an old next door neighbour for years, she's a few years older than me but a proper cock tease, bumped into her in asda last week and I immediately crumbled And asked her what she was doing in asda

Shopping, obviously.

DHUTWU

• Like 1

I'd like to nominate my boss for this one.

We were on a few days work in London, half way through the second day he phoned my missus at home and asked to speak to me.

She pointed out that I was supposed to be in London with him, to which he answered: 'yes, yes he is, oh there he is over there, bye!' and hung up.

In fairness, he then phoned me and announced 'I may have just done a bad thing'.

• Like 2

I dropped a work colleague in it like that once. 

Somebody phoned and asked to speak to him (how was I to know it was his missus?) and I said: "He's probably at home, he's got a day's leave booked today". 

She paused and then said: "That's odd, he went out today saying he was going to work..." 

Oops. Well, if he wanted cover, he should have warned us. 

I never did find out the outcome. 

On the boss theme just after the birth if his daughter we were making small talk with the lady who makes our morning Costa. He said to her, so do you have any children?, to which she replied yes, well, I had 3 but 2 have died..... wanted the ground to swallow us both up.

Â