Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

This game is simply down to a serious lack of quality in midfield on our part as is most games.

We are 3 decent players short of a good team. And one chairman short who can back the manager to get these players.

Centre back, winnger or attacking midfielder and a holding midfielder who doesn't act like Bambi.

Is Jordan Bowery on the bench?

bowery_zpsb633ae25.gif

Only animated GIF I've created, sheer class if I may say so myself.

Seriously?  Superb work mate.  Sent it round the office, and sent it to Soccer AM.  Should've watermarked it with your name on like I did with my image when Blues were relegated.

• Like 1

Only plus point is Albrighton - Otherwise it is just a repeat of most other games this season. Totally devoid of ideas going forward and a useless back line.

Never expected anything from this game, but I did expect a performance.

Glad I haven't a season ticket this year. Fair play to the fans who go week in and week out to watch this shite.

Great lift for the lads there, boos.

If the world was about to end, you'd still find something to be positive about.

Just post what you really feel and not some bullshit positivity FFS

There is nothing in the world you can say that is positive about that half.

• Like 1

Lucky to be 0-2 down. Do our defensemen talk to each other at all? In the first goal, we had three guys in the box, they had two. Clark had Welbeck, Baker and Lowton were standing by themselves. Januzaj was all alone.

I'd put Bacuna on for Sylla at half time

I'd put Lamberts P45 in an envelope at half time!

Yeah? That is nice, who would you employ?

Oh yes sorry. I forgot, we have to have a shit manager because that is our fate!

We have no one covering Luna on the left, therefore Valencia and Rafael are having a field day. Agbonlahor needs to track Rafael and stop being such a lazy bastard. At least Albrighton is helping out Lowton on the right.

• Like 1

Is Jordan Bowery on the bench?

bowery_zpsb633ae25.gif

I was thinking hmm that guy really looks like Clark. Then I saw the special one behind him. Jesus Christ.

Yep, although this is actually quite funny when you think that these idiots are the playing Premier League football for our club it is a bit worrying.

Can most of the posters here go and support Bayern or Barcelona or something. Seeing as they expect their team to play world class football every game.

I think even on a SHA or baggies board we don't get this kind of posting about villa.

I don't expect world class football every game.

Good football occasionally would be nice though.

We have played some decent football, its just that our defence is shit !!

By good football I include being able to defend and compete.  I'm not looking for beautiful Wengerball, just looking like we deserve to win a game.  A fair few of our wins this seasons have been absolute muggings.