Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

It was clear we needed more than just Okore. One injury to either him or Vlaar and you have one of the chuckle brothers (Clark/Baker) in.

As it turns out we now have both Clark and Baker in.

Totally Lambert's fault.

Especially with Vlaar's injury record

We all knew deep down his calf's would give in sooner rather than later

• Like 1

There is no pattern to our play and we just run around like headless chickens playing schoolboy football.

Lambert hasn't got a clue!

Disagree, we have very very very thick players. Even Bradford showed this, they might have good technical ability but they aren't maturing in the right ways. We need investment in two or three ready made players have have needed this for 12 months.

Pay peanuts...

Lambert has to take the blame.

Wasted money on Helenius when we could have strengthened defence and attacking midfield.

This I agree with. As soon as Okore got injured we should have been in the market for another CB as Baker and Clark nearly got us relegated last season.

No. Okore was injured in September. Transfer window was shut.

Ah my mistake. Just bad luck then.

Dear Aston Villa,

Thank you. Until I played and scored easily against you my career was on an uneasy footing possibly even a downward trajectory. Then I got the opportunity to start against your team. Now Sky believe I am the saviour of football again and I am very happy.

Thanks again I couldn't have done it were you not so reliably awful.

Yours

Dimitar Berbatov Danny Wellbeck

• Like 1

definitely miss Vlaar and Delph. pathetic to give away two goals without Utd having to put any real pressure. confidence just disappeared at soon as first goal went in and  midfield has gone missing ever since.

Luna desperately needs help, everything coming down that side.

Lambert has to take the blame.

Wasted money on Helenius when we could have strengthened defence and attacking midfield.

So signing Okore doesn't count? - we went into the season with 4 CBs (with a couple utility players) but unfortunately 2 are crocked

He improved LB by signing Luna and added Bacuna as a potential RB to challenge Lowton

Clark and Baker were useless last season, whenever Vlaar wasn't alongside. Luna is better than Bennett but fook me, I'd be an improvement on him! Luna is a poor defender too. Bacuna is no right back either.

The only really decent signing of last summer was Okore and he was unlucky to be injured so soon in the season.