Who is going down...

tonyh29

Norwich will go if they lose next week as they'll lose against Liverpool, Chelsea and Man. Unted so would leave them on 32 points going into Arsenal at home.

If Arsenal have wrapped up top 4 then I guess it's possible for them to win but 35 points might not be enough as they have a really bad GD aswell.

Norwich will go if they lose next week as they'll lose against Liverpool, Chelsea and Man. Unted so would leave them on 32 points going into Arsenal at home.

If Arsenal have wrapped up top 4 then I guess it's possible for them to win but 35 points might not be enough as they have a really bad GD aswell.

In which case im very very worried about us, as I cant see us amassing a better total than we have now. Thereofre Norwich needing to beat Arsenal to send us down (as we naturally lose to Spurs) is quite probable and Norwich are capable of pulling a result out of their arse.

Hard to predict, we can even go down.

Teams i think are most likely to go down:

-Cardiff

- Sunderland

- Fulham

-Us

Norwich?

They have an ok side.  With our current injury list, we are a championsship side. , same goes to Cardiff and Sunderland.

Hughton sacked.

LOL. This may be interesting

What a strikingly simple view to take.

They also are playing Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal as their final 4 games.

Weren't aware of that. That looks extreme. Though, you never just know in the Premier League. They might get that annoying "new manager effect"

Â