Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

We're the sub? No Helenius? No Kozak? Is Lambert **** conceding? I'm woe to admit it but the people screaming about the ginger word removed are right. Our campaign this season, aside from the first few decent games, is very reminiscent of 2011/2012. I could see our early tally of points being the thing that bails us out in the end. Unless Lambert buys a creative mid that everyone and their mother knows we need.

Thing is, I don't know what Lambert should do, this performance is down to the players.

The players have been poor, but Lambert can't be absolved of blame, he decided to play a CB at LB, a CM at CB and another CM at RB whilst leaving a natural RB on the bench. Plus he's played Weimann out of position whilst leaving 4 more capable players on the bench.

If trained correctly, humans can run at top speeds of 40 mph - Today’s fastest runner Usain Bolt has a top speed of 28 mph.

And he is the fastest man ever, so surely that fact makes no sense?

Extremes of performance. 

Can't string a pass together, when some actually try one of our players falls over...

I think having just watched the midfield allow Riise a free run and shot on goal I'm pretty much done.

Joke of a performance. This isn't an over-reaction. It's the truth, toothless and pathetic.

Delph's played well again though imo.

We're the sub? No Helenius? No Kozak? Is Lambert **** conceding? I'm woe to admit it but the people screaming about the ginger word removed are right. Our campaign this season, aside from the first few decent games, is very reminiscent of 2011/2012. I could see our early tally of points being the thing that bails us out in the end. Unless Lambert buys a creative mid that everyone and their mother knows we need.

Kozak isn't on the bench is he?

Fortunately Jordan Bowery is.

Thing is, I don't know what Lambert should do, this performance is down to the players.

The players have been poor, but Lambert can't be absolved of blame, he decided to play a CB at LB, a CM at CB and another CM at RB whilst leaving a natural RB on the bench. Plus he's played Weimann out of position whilst leaving 4 more capable players on the bench.

Bacuna is a CB?