Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I don't half miss a Sunday roast, I live alone so it's way too much of a ballache for one person. Can't wait for Christmas day lunch. I'm going to eat enough to make up for 6 months of missed Sundays.

Are you a shite team?

On a run of 7 straight losses?

In need of three points?

Then call Aston Villa - we will guarantee to be pushovers for you.

Superb and so true. Has been for decades
  • Like 1

Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse Sky showed an advert consisting of a bloke saying "Roy Chubby Brown. Absolute legend!"

He'd do a better job in defence for us right now!

"Alice band, who the **** wears an Alice band"

Bacuna costing us goal after goal with his defending

He was at fault for the first goal and a bit clumsy for the penalty decision. A lot of stick for Herd on here and i don't think he can be faulted for either goal. Berbatov running the show. 

Herd can't be blamed for the second but the first he's standing next to Clark, what great positioning for a CB!

He was massively out of position chasing after the ball like a headless chicken, again, which left a huge gap for Fulham to slip through. Bacuna didn't do well in this situation, he maybe should of challenged Sidwell, but the blame then shifts to Guzan for coming out, there's no need. If he stays on his line, Sidwell chips it gratefully into his arms.

And as for the penalty, clumsy? Yep, very clumsy running in a straight line and not lunging in in the box!

Ok can't understand why he's cb anyway. Stupid decision when you have two cb's in the team.

I have a dream that one day, our back four will be Lowton--Okore--Vlaar--Luna

I'd happily take Clark in there for Okore. But it would be nice to have 2 ball playing Cbs with 2 fullbacks that can actually get forward.

Terrific ball by Berbatov.

Anyone still want to give me stick about him?

Still no-one?

Second goal of the season, he’s awesome.

Yes mate he's been awesome and head and shoulders above anything we have in our side hence the scoreline.

In this game. Where we have massively contributed to helping to make him look good. Berbatov has been poor for most of the season so far.

I guess we helped him make the assist as well.

I don't think the game is over yet though as we can get at their back four.

Unbeaten in 5 - we're due a loss. Take it on the chin. Like to see some character second half though.

I know 'results/the table don't lie' etc, but our recent results really don't tell the whole story. We're getting found out today and this could just keep happening unless something changes.

Sunday dinner poll - what meat did you have/are you having today?

Chicken

Turkey

Beef

Lamb

Pork

Late Full English and off for a curry tonight

Pasta, meatballs and a home made tomato and garlic sauce.

Roast lamb for me today. Lamb rarely comes with stuffing though and I find that disappointing

Why not make some, then?

We're having beef, BTW. 

Oh, and Levi - you're wasting your time, nobody's going to rise to the bait.  :D

EDIT: Oh, bugger, they did. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1