StefanAVFC

You didn't do s sky dive?

We have a winner. I was mascot in 1999 and got to have a kickabout on the holy turf at Villa Park with Collymore, Gary Charles and Gareth Southgate, and I attended a space shuttle launch when I was last in Florida a few years ago where they were taking supplies up to the ISS. Both were pretty incredible experiences.

I'd like to do a skydive one day though.

So you didn't call him an arsehole at a football match? Did you call someone who looked like David Grohl an arsehole at a football match?

EDIT - Just re-read your post and saw you said David GOLD, not Grohl, dammit. I hope you did call him an arsehole, but you strike me as the type to own a Hanson album.

Edited by Ginko

I do own Hasons middle of nowhere album, they were a big group when I was growing up and my parents brought it me

I did touch Dave Grohls head in the circumstances posted above

The lie was I didn't call David Gold an arsehole at a football game, I DID however shout "gold you rocket polisher" at him when he got out of his Bentley on Wembley car park before an England v Kazakhstan game in 2008

I was at university with Russell Tovey (Actor from Him & Her, Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys, Being Human etc). 

I went to school with Darius Vassell.

I have interviewed World Cup Winner, Jack Charlton, while working at a radio station.

I was at university with Russell Tovey (Actor from Him & Her, Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys, Being Human etc). 

I went to school with Darius Vassell.

I have interviewed World Cup Winner, Jack Charlton, while working at a radio station.

Vassell

I was at university with Russell Tovey (Actor from Him & Her, Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys, Being Human etc). I went to school with Darius Vassell.I have interviewed World Cup Winner, Jack Charlton, while working at a radio station.

Vassell

Vassell was also my guess.

I dropped Avi Glazer's tuna

I have been Alex Ferguson's personal tea boy

I disappointed Sir Bobby Robson by failing to give him cheese and crackers

Tea boy?

Â