StefanAVFC

Jelly beans

Yup

1 was an emergency.

2 was an amusing rider request

3 was an amusing rider request that we gave to the Brixton Academy. They came up with the goods, you gotta love the Brixton Academy.

:)

• Like 1

I've been on Panorama

I saw Bran May in a Torquay gift shop

I've shaken hands with Val Doonican.

B)  :o  B)

I know you've been on Panorama and I really need to see that episode. It sounds hilarious. It was the one with Stirch, John and Alan right?

Edited by StefanAVFC

3 was an amusing rider request that we gave to the Brixton Academy. They came up with the goods, you gotta love the Brixton Academy.

Had similar a few times. TM walks into dressing room, checks odd rider request has been adhered too, doesn't bother checking the rest of the rider. We always used to leave other bits out of the rider and they rarely ever noticed. Its always put down as the artistes being pretentious knobs but more often than not its a TM request.

• Like 1

We were quite easy with riders, the most exotic request used to be slab of Purdeys. That was fair enough really. Since no one in our standard crew of 16 usually drank alcohol on tour, no expensive bottles of grog were necessary. Venues mostly supplied beer anyway, that was usually drunk by guests and as you say, management.

The silly items were largely that, silly - A 10 pack of rubber tortoise clits, please.

:)

I've been on Panorama

I saw Bran May in a Torquay gift shop

I've shaken hands with Val Doonican.

B)  :o  B)

I know you've been on Panorama and I really need to see that episode. It sounds hilarious. It was the one with Stirch, John and Alan right?

Yes that's right mate, Farmer with his curly perm looking at himself in his bathroom mirror and saying "gorgeous"! He had the piss ripped out of him big style for that one!! And Pete Kane pissed as a fart being interviewed by Richard Lyndley was funny too. Ask your dad about the Le Coq Sportif sweaters!

You didn't do s sky dive?

My 3

1) I called David gold an arsehole when I saw him at a football game

2) I've touched Dave grohls hair

3) I own Hansons middle of nowhere album

Edited by Jimzk5

Â