StefanAVFC

I have been on holiday with Steve Staunton

I approved a loan of £20.000 for Mark Bosnich a matter of weeks before a series of newpaper stories came out about him

I lost Peter Kayes car

Bozzy? £20k wouldn't last him long.

I was at university with Russell Tovey (Actor from Him & Her, Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys, Being Human etc). I went to school with Darius Vassell.I have interviewed World Cup Winner, Jack Charlton, while working at a radio station.

Vassell

Vassell was also my guess.

I dropped Avi Glazer's tuna

I have been Alex Ferguson's personal tea boy

I disappointed Sir Bobby Robson by failing to give him cheese and crackers

Tea boy?

Good, but it's not the one.

I was at university with Russell Tovey (Actor from Him & Her, Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys, Being Human etc). 

I went to school with Darius Vassell.

I have interviewed World Cup Winner, Jack Charlton, while working at a radio station.

Vassell

Nope. Me and Darius used to play ThunderCats together. I was Lion-O, he was Panthro.

Woz it cuz he is black? 

He just liked being Panthro. I wasn't complaining, I got to be Lion-O.

I remember there was also a time when it was argued whether Darius or I was the hardest lad in school. I think it was due to the fact I was taller than most of the other lads, rather than my fighting skills. Although going back to my original point, I was an excellent Lion-O.

Woz it cuz he is black? 

I remember there was also a time when it was argued whether Darius or I was the hardest lad in school. I think it was due to the fact I was taller than most of the other lads, rather than my fighting skills. Although going back to my original point, I was an excellent Lion-O.

Ha ha.  Ginger!

Woz it cuz he is black? 

Ha ha.  Ginger!

I'm not ginger. No ginger child has ever been a contender to be hardest lad in the school, ever.

• Like 1

3 was an amusing rider request that we gave to the Brixton Academy. They came up with the goods, you gotta love the Brixton Academy.

Had similar a few times. TM walks into dressing room, checks odd rider request has been adhered too, doesn't bother checking the rest of the rider. We always used to leave other bits out of the rider and they rarely ever noticed. Its always put down as the artistes being pretentious knobs but more often than not its a TM request.

It's Van Halen wot started it, with the no brown M&Ms rider to make sure that the promoter made sure the lighting rigs and pyro would actually be compatible with the venue.

I once called Bernard Manning a racist clearing in the woods.

I once got propositioned by Shirley Manson (from Garbage).

I once told Geoffrey (from Rainbow) I thought his trousers were cool.

Â