StefanAVFC

I wish all of those were true but if I had to pick one, I'll go with the Geoffrey one being false and ask to hear more about the first two.

Is the correct answer. :thumb:

Well done on the Manning bashing but like Wainy says...how could you have left it at only being propositioned by this lady...

???ShirleyManson-forMySpace.jpg???

...Or did you? :D

There should have been some bashing of a different kind

It was when she was a backing singer in Goodbye Mr.Mackenzie so well before she was famous. They'd been supporting (iirc) The Primitives and she sauntered over to me and in a slightly drunken, thick Scottish brogue asked me if i'd like to accompany her back to where they were staying that night. After reading about her sexual exploits (the infamous breakfast story etc) i'm glad I declined, and as BOF says i've never seen the attraction.

As for Manning, he was in Frankley services late one Friday night and a mate had driven us there for some after pub grub. I'd had a few to drink (must have been a few to tolerate service station food) and took the opportunity to tell him what I thought of him. His answer was a simple '**** off son'.

So there you go.

• Like 1

1. A guy almost (accidentally) killed me in a severe car accident, instead I saved him by pulling him out of the wreckage

2. I was in College to become a writer before quitting and bartending for several years until I figured out what I wanted to do

3. One of my favorite things about being a southerner is grits. I can't wait to have some for breakfast

Edited by ME

1. A guy almost (accidentally) killed me in a severe car accident, instead I saved him by pulling him out of the wreckage

2. I was in College to become a writer before quitting and bartending for several years until I figured out what I wanted to do

3. One of my favorite things about being a southerner is grits. I can't wait to have some for breakfast

Has to be the grits. Nobody can like that stuff.

Has to be the grits. Nobody can like that stuff.

no way those deep south girls love the grits ....has to me number 2

1. I once walked in on Elvis Costello and the bird from the Pogues whilst they were making the beast with two backs.

2. I have snorted Mark E Smiths amphetamine off the table in his dressing room whilst he was on stage.

3. I once hit Bobby Gillespie with a bottle when he was playing drums in the Jesus and Mary Chain

Â