Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Would prefer this Toorbstra link over Hoolahan I think, 7 years younger too! Wonder what sort of fee they are after for him?

He is contracted until 2017, he only joined Utrecht last January, so I'd guess they would want a decent fee. That said, Dutch clubs don't receive huge fees (apart from Ajax) usually so £4m-£5m maximum I'd imagine, probably less.

Has anybody got the Mail this morning to have a look if there is anything in there? I find it strange that all these Dutch outlets are saying the Birmingham Mail is their source but I can't see naff all from the Mail online?

Metro are linking us with Fabio Quagliarella.

Aston Villa have made an ambitious move to sign Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella on-loan for the rest of the season.

Villa boss Paul Lambert is desperate to add to his attacking options before the close of the window, with Wolves’ Leigh Griffiths and Barcelona youngster Jean Marie Dongou both being linked with the club.

However, with those deals failing to get off the ground, attention has turned to Italy international Quagliarella.

The forward has been told he can leave Juve on-loan in return for a small loan fee and Villa hope to win the race to sign him.

Arsenal, Norwich and Tottenham have previously been linked with the player, who can play as a striker or on the wing.
Edited by packoman

Â