Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Juan Mata isn't that unrealistic on loan. If we can pau 60k of his wages. Mourinho is very calculated as we cannot win the league but mata can help us take points off the top contenders and on loan he cant play against Chelsea.

Juan Mata isn't that unrealistic on loan. If we can pau 60k of his wages. Mourinho is very calculated as we cannot win the league but mata can help us take points off the top contenders and on loan he cant play against Chelsea.

Sounds crazy but Chelsea definitely strategically loan players out. They have 17 dotted about so far.

Sounds crazy but Chelsea definitely strategically loan players out. They have 17 dotted about so far.

Even if Chelsea wanted to loan out Mata, and we could pay his wages, I can't see him chomping at the bit of play with Weimann, Westwood, Baker and Luna can you?

Doubt even our fans would boo Mata ;)

Stranger things have happened. Mata linking with Benteke and Vlaar back with possibly a new CB or DM. We could take points off Arsenal Man City etc. Go on Jose.

I am sure i read in a press conference when he loaned out Lukaku that it will help Chelsea as he will be taking points off their rivals.

Whether Mata wants to go.. if that is his only option or rot in their reserves on a WC year.... he may not have a choice.

It is unlikely but not impossible. More likely to occur to a club who have ambitions. Possibly like Newcastle or Southampton.

Edited by KSV

I, for one, will miss the facts gained from CI eavesdropping on two men in suits at Tesco in Five Ways.

Now we have to put up with idle speculation from the likes of HairyHands :P

I'm sure the spirit of CI is still with us.......

Â