Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

You are thinking of cheikhou kouyate. 

Okore was an excellent signing, probably one of the most promising centre backs from scandinavia. How his career will go after the injury is hard to say but that was a good buy. And he had like 3 apps....

Prince would never happen. The problem with all the players recommend is that they are out of our budget, which has been the problem all along. Getting in someone from city is harder than ever, after all players there have the highest average in the world of sport. 

• Like 1

You are thinking of cheikhou kouyate.

Getting in someone from city is harder than ever, after all players there have the highest average in the world of sport.

That's the badger.

As for city I think it would be possible to take some on loan, after all Barry has gone out. I don't think Richards or Lescott would be on as high as him. But I think both of those at cb and rb would tighten us considerably

It's been a problem long, long, long before Lambert took the job, so I'm definitely not blaming him for it. What needs to happen at Villa is the one thing that'll never be let happen by the fans - we need to completely reset everything from the kids up to play proper movement based football. it's a 5-10 year job though, so there's no chance there's anything close to the patience required for it to happen, because what you'll get in the early days is shit football, young players signed for small fees and... oh... wait

I agree. I know this sounds crazy but I actually think relegation would help the club in terms of creating a better style of football and a winning mentality.
Surely its not rocket science playing better football. You have a manager who wants to play a certain way and he signs players to play that style and who are good enough to play that style.

I don't really see how relegation would solve anything.

Agree 100%

How on earth would it help?

It 100% wouldnt. But thats the road its heading. If we play the way we played against Fulham we wont get a single point out of the next 4 games.
Make that 3 games now. I think we could get relegated.

Make that 2 games now. Can't see us getting another 10 points never mind 20

Bowery is a bloke that was bigger than everyone else at his age group. Simple as really.

Lol

We really need strengthening all over the park..

De bruyne, lescott, Richards all on loan and then a big beast of a cm signing (not sure who.. Who was that one beginning with K people mentioned)

Kevin Prince Boateng, Ghana international played for Portsmouth, ac milan now at schalke
Wasn't him I was thinking but he would do a good job
Kioyatake?
No think he was Belgium with African descent, could play cm or cb, meant to be a big powerhouse

Must be Kompany then :D we should try to get him on a permanent deal as well :P

Bowery is a bloke that was bigger than everyone else at his age group. Simple as really.

Lol

We really need strengthening all over the park..

De bruyne, lescott, Richards all on loan and then a big beast of a cm signing (not sure who.. Who was that one beginning with K people mentioned)

Kevin Prince Boateng, Ghana international played for Portsmouth, ac milan now at schalke
Wasn't him I was thinking but he would do a good job
Kioyatake?
No think he was Belgium with African descent, could play cm or cb, meant to be a big powerhouse

Must be Kompany then :D we should try to get him on a permanent deal as well :P

Kara?

Kozak is our joint top scorer, calling him a waste of money is ridiculous.

He wasn't a priority. We had many strikers already whereas we had one creative player and he was injured for half the season.

He wasn't a priority. We had many strikers already whereas we had one creative player and he was injured for half the season.

We didn't have any other strikers in the mould of benteke though

So you accept that Lambert is incapable of playing without a target man then? Which is what I said all along.

A manager even more one-dimensional then MON.

• Like 1

But kozak has none of the attributes benteke does.

But kozak has none of the attributes benteke does.

Good goalscorer and excellent finisher

So you accept that Lambert is incapable of playing without a target man then? Which is what I said all along.

A manager even more one-dimensional then MON.

I never said that he didn't always play with a target man

We need 3 quality players

Like who?

De bruyne, KP Boateng, Ince

De Bruyne is quality, how much did Chelski cash out for him? Ince will be over priced i imagine (for us anyway) and KP Boateng is out of our league

I never said that he didn't always play with a target man

But you'll agree that we didn't sign a creative player all because PL was too limited to manage without a target-man. Pragmatic he is not.

Edited by Isa

Â