Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

mj-laughing.gif
You reckon everything's fine and dandy then big man? Wouldn't change a thing, no?
Not at all. Just the absolute overreactions of LAMBERT OUT, WE'RE GONNA GET RELEGATED, LERNER OUT are ridiculous and childish.

Yes your gifs are a very mature response.

Any excuse to defend rampant negativity and you're on it like a shot :-)

We're not exactly prospering under his 'custodianship' are we?

The better manager's team is winning the game, simple.

Isn't it more a case of a better football team?

Both i would suggest, as much as everyone here hates to see it the job clarke has done since he took over has been brilliant. They dont have tonnes to spend either they just spend it wiser.

mj-laughing.gif
You reckon everything's fine and dandy then big man? Wouldn't change a thing, no?
Not at all. Just the absolute overreactions of LAMBERT OUT, WE'RE GONNA GET RELEGATED, LERNER OUT are ridiculous and childish.

No just a chance to point out your pathetic hypocrisy.

mj-laughing.gif

We're not exactly prospering under his 'custodianship' are we?

Absolutely no patience in football. It's a sad state of affairs when 'just a over a year' is classed as enough time.

You reckon everything's fine and dandy then big man?  Wouldn't change a thing, no?

I'd agree if this was something new, but it's not.  And this should really be at least 4 by now.  We've been an embarrassment for 3 years.

Unfair to have a go at Lambert for '3 years' in your words. He's been here just over a year.

That covers two of the three points then.  I'm not firmly planted in the Lambert Out camp, but I can under why people are skeptical.