• Vlaar
    • Clark
    • Bacuna
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Westwood
    • Weimann
    • Kozák (for Weimann 57)

All on Lambert. Changed a formation that was effective away. Didn't change it when it clearly wasn't working at half-time and the fact he only made one change which was enforced pretty much shows he was happy with a draw. Dire, dire stuff. 

Vlaar probably MOTM.

• Like 1

Yet another awful awful performance

We can't score whereas last year we couldn't defend...very worrying

The balance of this team is all over the place and that's Lamberts fault

He hasn't had a lot of money but there seems no direction or pattern in the way we play at all

Lambert will be pleased though and those 2 Benteke chances have given him reason to think we should have won

Pathetic from the manager and all of our players today

Not sure why a point away is dire ?

Not great entertainment but still only the Big 4 have beaten us away in over a year now.

Could easily have won it with Benteke near the end.

Another clean sheet - a few weeks ago a lot of people seemed to think this was a major concern, it isn't really suprising that as part of the balancing process our tightening up at one end has caused a dry up at the other. Nonethe less, just like last week we could easily have scored a couple.

fine in defence, offered absolutely nothing going forward. disappointed that Lambert didn't change it - Tonev not great, but would've at least been willing to drive forward a bit. baffled he didn't get brought on in 2nd half when it was so painfully obvious we were creating nothing. Lambert says in interviews we always set out to win, but it sure didn't look like it today.

horrendous match to watch, neither side had any quality in attack.

Edited by switters

A point away from home considering the injuries might to some seem acceptable.

But we didn't manage more than three passes before giving possession away, most forward balls went straight the opposition.

Surely Kozak could never by anyone's rationale be considered a replacement for Weimann?

Why the **** didn't he bring Tonev or Helenius on?

Or Bowery the player Lambert loves so damn much?

You take the point, but not the performance. I think we would have won with Tony Moon, Gab & Fab in the side.

Vlaar motm for me

Do we take the point though? West Ham have lost their last 3 at home. And we set up like we did? Absolutely shocking and no excuse really. 3 CB's against 0 strikers? Appalling.

An away point so we can consolidate at home. No wait.... I just hope Norwich dont sack Hughton soon as they look awful, along with Palace and Sunderland. We can probably stay up with about 36 points this year! Whoo-whoo. I think Cardiff is a big game now. If we peform poorly yet again there will be a severe whinge-fest. If we win, happy days. Still- another clean sheet. Shame that West Ham are almost as goal-shy as us.

a point away is good, as we are not a CL-spot contender.

But the way we played was awful, there was no decent passing, no ideas, no threat.

KEA is actually good for games where you want to strengthen your defence and nothing else.

This shows Lamberts ambition for this game, play for a draw.

5 defenders? then play midfielders who want to go forward or you'll isolate your attackers. That doesn't seem to be rocket science to me.

Another frustrating performance. Yes, it's a point away from home and a clean sheet, but 4th game now without scoring is worrying. The 2nd half was better, but the creativity isn't really there, which we could really do with when the counter attacking isn't working. West Ham's defense is strong, but I guess it just feels crap in the light of our past 3 results. Hope the Cardiff game will end our goal drought. 

Â