World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

According to Etoo the guy is an Algeriam fan and he has been consistently harassed and abused by Algerian fans since Cameroon knocked them out of the World Cup. For some reason people are blaming him for it

On 05/12/2022 at 00:45, robby b said:

I was absolutely disgusted when I found out about this a little earlier. This robber/these robbers, what an absolute *astard (or what absolute *astards). Apart from how terrifying that must have been for Sterling's wife and children, the culprits have also totally ruined his world cup. Imagine if we get to the final (you never know)... he might have played in it, perhaps not as a starter but at least as a sub. He probably won't now. I feel bad for him. And of course for his family, how traumatic for them. And traumatic for Raheem too. :<

shocking....but do think these people care?

they only understand one thing.....hard punishment.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

So the England players are now all worried about their homes being broken into and families traumatised. Ideal preparation. Great. Well done there armed burglars, well done, thanks so much you ******* ********.

It's fine, only another four years to wait till the next world cup.

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

So Qatar are not on target for 1.2 million foreign visitors as they expected

They will probably report EXACTLY 1.2m as they are counting people so we’re invited rather than actually turned up.

4 hours ago, robby b said:

So the England players are now all worried about their homes being broken into and families traumatised. Ideal preparation. Great. Well done there armed burglars, well done, thanks so much you ******* ********.

Tbf If they are that worried they can easily pay for some security guards to secure the house 24/7 whilst they are away. 

• Like 3

Just now, Genie said:

Tbf If they are that worried they can easily pay for some security guards to secure the house 24/7 whilst they are away. 

That is a good point, Genie! With their massive salaries they should be able to afford that, maybe two at the front of the house and one or two at the back. (A dangerous job, not for the faint hearted). I guess that's the best immediate solution.

And going forward it might be in the top players' best interests if the most extravagant ones became less extravagant with their wealth, e.g. less designer watches, maybe less jewellery, less cars, less expensive cars, perhaps smaller houses, etc... Because all these things collectively are making them a magnet for these armed robbers. And they can use the money they save to pay for 24 hour security guards when they're away at the World Cup or Euros.

Edited by robby b

7 hours ago, robby b said:

Where's that come from? I'm sure it's an exaggeration and a ready made excuse... I'm also sure they could have house sitters and top end security if they really wanted it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Apparently (reported by Daily Star and Daily Mail so you know…) Ben White left the England camp because of a bust up with Gareth’s assistant Steve Holland.

Its alleged that it started when Holland said to him "I don't know why you're here he's not going to play you"

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its alleged that it started when Holland said to him "I don't know why you're here he's not going to play you"

That's very funny if true.

Holland is as big a bellend as Southgate.

Â