World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

No I'd be prett

4 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Not saying that this is related to anything else and I'm merely posting it because it is about a world cup star

World Cup & Premier League star arrested for 'rape' of woman in her 20s has bail extended until next year | The Sun

🥷

That is likely to a different Arsenal player, a victim told her story on social media in the summer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

No I'd be prett

That is likely to a different Arsenal player, a victim told her story on social media in the summer.

if you are talking about who I think you are talking about then he isn't an Arsenal player and isn't with any of the world cup squads...I'm trying to be careful because I have no idea about what we can and can't say or speculate about

5 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

if you are talking about who I think you are talking about then he isn't an Arsenal player and isn't with any of the world cup squads...I'm trying to be careful because I have no idea about what we can and can't say or speculate about

The story I am talking about originated on twitter after it emerged he could not be prosectuted as the alleged rape happended abroad. The story was also published in the Ghana media.

• Like 1

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The story I am talking about originated on twitter after it emerged he could not be prosectuted as the alleged rape happended abroad. The story was also published in the Ghana media.

nope, that's not what I was thinking about then

52 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Is this related to another story that has come out today about an unnamed premier league footballer?

I wouldn't think so. Arsenal have tweeted their support to Ben White. They wouldn't do it if it was something like that.

More likely to be a death of a friend/family member. 

You could put Mexico as one of the most underachieving footballing countries.  It must be their national sport though baseball and wrestling are big as well. For the 10th largest population they have never got past the quarters and have regressed this time by not getting out of the group stages. Concaf must be a piece of piss qualifying through and perhaps they could do with having tougher matches more regularly.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You could put Mexico as one of the most underachieving footballing countries.  It must be their national sport though baseball and wrestling are big as well. For the 10th largest population they have never got past the quarters and have regressed this time by not getting out of the group stages. Concaf must be a piece of piss qualifying through and perhaps they could do with having tougher matches more regularly.  

Yeah CONCACAF is very weak mate.

Jamaica, Suriname, Panama, Trinidad, Guyana etc.

It's basically a given that Mexico, USA and Canada usually get through.

Almost just like a practice run up to competitions.

The other countries simply don't have the finances or infrastructure to mount a real challenge.

The best players from the smaller Caribbean countries usually end up declaring for the likes of USA and Canada as well unfortunately.

There was a massive fight for Jamaica to even get Leon on board. He was in talks with both Belgium and Germany for a while.

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

It depends, I think they achieve what they are expected to do. They nearly always qualify for knockout rounds except this year

Who was if they ever really had one, the last Mexican world class player?

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

What he say?

"One hundred per cent I want to play in the Champions League. For the last two or three years I’ve been saying that.... I see my friends here who are playing Champions League and for big trophies. You only get one career and at the end you want to look back at what you’ve won and the biggest games you’ve played in."

• Thanks 1

Â