World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

I pretty much missed the first half but from what I’ve heard from my group chats and socials is that BBC only showed the ceremony on the red button and that the bbc crew have been slating Fifa/Qatar despite them being paid to be there lol? Talk about irony. 

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Listening to Southgate about England's chances and their mindset, he's hardly inspiring, and the way his England play reflect that too.

England got no chance, getting out of the group will be a win in my opinion. The team have no chance with him in charge. 

17 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

There was an opening ceremony it involved Morgan Freeman talking to a boy with no legs.

It was all in the red button.

I thought that BBC1 would show some of it as they had 1 hour to fill but they didn’t show anything. Focussed on the off field antics leading up to today.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

England got no chance, getting out of the group will be a win in my opinion. The team have no chance with him in charge. 

I fancy Iran to bag a result tomorrow we will wilt in the heat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Listening to Southgate about England's chances and their mindset, he's hardly inspiring, and the way his England play reflect that too.

I just cannot listen to his psycho babble bullshite anymore. He is not smart, an I'm not sure how, if he speaks to the players like that how he has gained any respect. Imagine listening to Pep, then having safegate tell Foden to make defending your priority in his condescending voice. He only gets bigged up by his pals, I guarantee his football will be terrible, if we don't get out the group I would just love it. 😂

• Like 1

Â